My stuff from Copenhagen

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
So, last weekend was the pursemeeting in Copenhagen :yahoo: I got to meet some of the really sweet nordic tpf-ers (Annanas, Fiorelli (sorry if I misspelled it ), icechick and me). I didn't have as much money as I though I would, but at least I got around to buy *something* in the end. I ended up with two twillies and since I'm horribly un-photogenic, I had my cat model them for me, although I think she didn't find it too amusing. Just for the record, she is a lot cuter and healthy-looking in real life, but it's pretty much impossible to take good pictures of her, but I tried my best :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok, by this point she's started to get really tired of this, so these next two pics are really bad, but as said, she doesn't really look as abused and spaced in real life as she does in these pics :shame:

attachment.php

"Ok, I've had it! Off to get some food!"
attachment.php

Attachments

• tpf1.jpg
    tpf1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 253
  • tpf2.jpg
    tpf2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 257
  • tpf3.jpg
    tpf3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 268
  • tpf4.jpg
    tpf4.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 254
  • tpf5.jpg
    tpf5.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 254
Aren't tPF get togethers wonderful? Good for you guys. Congrats on the new twillys. I think your model is gorgeous! What kind of kitty is she?

:yahoo:Congratulations!! Your cat is so cute, even with an attitude, lol, and the twillies are adorable.

I really had a great time meeting you and the others and hope we'll do this again soon :heart:

Thanks guys :smile::shame: I was really nervous about posting because I was really worried about her not looking her best :shame: I wanted to take a pic with her with the twilly I got in London last year, but she let me know that she became pretty sick of modeling after the Tokyo scarf, so maybe I'll take one later instead.

Ninja Sue: She's a mutt, but she has lots of Norwegian forest cat in her (according to the racial standards - if a cat looks like one and is born in Norway, it can be considered that breed, but she lacks some features, especially in the face), she also has some domestic cat in her as far as I know. She's spoiled rotten though, and she has gone blind these last couple of months, so that makes us spoil her even more :love:

icechick: It was really nice to meet you too, so I hope we all can have another meeting at some point :yes:

annanas: OMG I did :shocked: I knew there was something that wasn't right when I wrote the post, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Sorry, sorry sorry Mellecyn, it won't happen again :shame:

And thanks for all the feedbacks you guys :smile: I'm sure the princess (the cat) appreciates this too :smile:

Ninja Sue: She's a mutt, but she has lots of Norwegian forest cat in her (according to the racial standards - if a cat looks like one and is born in Norway, it can be considered that breed, but she lacks some features, especially in the face), she also has some domestic cat in her as far as I know. She's spoiled rotten though, and she has gone blind these last couple of months, so that makes us spoil her even more :love:

Sweetlove, I was going to guess that your sweet kitty is a Weegie. I have two Norwegian Forest Cats - I love this breed. I had no idea they made such great twilly models!