Has Let-Trade ever located anything you have requested?

ymv13

Loving LV
May 11, 2007
I look at the Let-Trade site every day and have also e- mailed him with a few requests in the past few weeks.

So far I haven't had any response from him, other than to say he will try to locate what I am looking for.

Has anyone ever had an item located that you then went onto buy from him.

Am longing for him to e mail to say he has just what I want:girlsigh:

Yve

http://www.let-trade.com

LT is AWESOME!
I emailed asking for a papillon 26 without vachetta, they happened to had one listed when I asked and emailed me back right away saying they have one available now.
I emailed asking for a mono FP and they emailed me first about it before listing it on his site after I told him I couldn't afford it yet.
I emailed recently asking for a pink Trapeze PM...had two available in a week.
Now, I've emailed them about a Mizi and let them know that I am only interested in it after late July/August...they said no problem!

LT is AWESOME!
I emailed asking for a papillon 26 without vachetta, they happened to had one listed when I asked and emailed me back right away saying they have one available now.
I emailed asking for a mono FP and they emailed me first about it before listing it on his site after I told him I couldn't afford it yet.
Now, I've emailed them about a Mizi and let them know that I am only interested in it after late July/August...they said no problem!

Thank you so much, I will check it out and report my buy!

LT is AWESOME!

Oh the Mizi... :drool: Love it! I hope it works out for you, then maybe there is hope for me!

LT is AWESOME!

wow. i've begged them to email me before listing and they dont. wierd...

Sent him an e mail yesterday asking if he can locate an EPI Reverie.

Has e mailed back, saying to keep looking on the web site, as has had one before and might get again:confused1:

Does he have a 2 tier service, so some customers get notified before the item ever gets to the web site and other just have to take pot luck:confused1:

A tad dissapointed, but I will keep looking at the site and hope my choice of bag comes up soon.

Yve

I had a great experience with him yesterday...I emailed looking for a speedy 35 and within the hour he sent me an email back with a great description and such...he then went on to compare it to one of the auctions on ebay I was looking at...so sweet and helpful

Sent him an e mail yesterday asking if he can locate an EPI Reverie.

Has e mailed back, saying to keep looking on the web site, as has had one before and might get again:confused1:

Does he have a 2 tier service, so some customers get notified before the item ever gets to the web site and other just have to take pot luck:confused1:

A tad dissapointed, but I will keep looking at the site and hope my choice of bag comes up soon.

Yve

I think the more you've dealt with him, the more personal his service gets. He will most likely email you next time they get a Reverie, but will still put it on the website. Sometimes, they will email me telling me if something I want is in before they list it on the site. (ie. the Mizi that was sold recently, I was notified that it was available and was asked if I was interested before it was put on the web site)