Damier Alma, Papillon or Ribera? First LV!

frankidurbin

May 18, 2007
I was dead set on the Damier Alma...but decided it is a shame to 'have to' carry it by hand all of the time. If you were' buying your first LV bag and wanted a glamorous bag, which would you choose? Papillon, Ribera PM or Alma?

I like the 'structure' of the Alma, but the shoulder option of the Papillon 30. Any advice ladies? :smile: :smile:

I was dead set on the Damier Alma...but decided it is a shame to 'have to' carry it by hand all of the time. If you were' buying your first LV bag and wanted a glamorous bag, which would you choose? Papillon, Ribera PM or Alma?

I like the 'structure' of the Alma, but the shoulder option of the Papillon 30. Any advice ladies? :smile: :smile:

in that order Damier Alma, Papillon, Ribera

I love the Damier Alma! It is just a classic shape and looks dressy and can be easily dressed down. But I also like hand-held bags, so that doesn't bother me.

One of my first LV's was the damier pap, but I ended up using my damier alma so much more, it is such a stylish classy bag and holds a ton, I could never live without it!

The alma is huge and can carry a lot, the ribera if I remember right isn't that large. The papillon 30 is a great bag, I had (well technically still have it for a few more days lol) one, loved it for the most part, I found it hard to find my stuff in it though.

i have the Damier Papillon 30 and it's one of my favorite everyday bags. it holds a lot and is such a cute shape, and it comes with the little baby Papillon too