Thinking I might return some items...

Return outlet goodies for Black Sig Carly?

• Keep the goodies

• Return the goodies - get the Carly!

Results are only viewable after voting.

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
Should I...

Return all my outlet goodies recently purchased and put the money toward a medium black signature carly

or

Keep my outlet goodies and forget the carly?

Pics of the outlet goodies and desired carly attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1609.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 80
  • carlyblack.JPG
    carlyblack.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 41
Well, if you are considering returning a bag, a wallet and a wristlet for the Carly, you must really love it! No one can decide which matter to you more except you.

Personally, I'd keep the flap bag, wallet and wristlet, as I think they are gorgeous!

All that goodies for one true love... I say go for it! (try not to return the legacy leather wristlet though because it's a GREAT item and will last you a long long time)

I voted to get the Carly, but I'm kinda wishy-washy and could've easily said keep the stuff. :P

I did the exact same thing a few weeks ago -- returned a handful of outlet purchases I hadn't ever used and got a gift card to use at Coach towards something else.

That's hard.. I think the carly is a beautiful bag but I love that group of goodies you got at the outlet! I think if you can have 3 items for the price of 1, I would just make sure you know what YOU would be happiest with!! You really can't go wrong either way, as long as you are happy spending more for one thing... good luck!!

I favor leather and that soho flap is beautiful! what a pretty color!! is it camel? it looks too dark for camel, maybe natural? did that bag come in whiskey? gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
I say keep the set vs only Carly b/c I greatly enjoy my accessories and love for my bag and wallet to match.
Maybe just start saving for a carly for fall?

I favor leather and that soho flap is beautiful! what a pretty color!! is it camel? it looks too dark for camel, maybe natural? did that bag come in whiskey? gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
I say keep the set vs only Carly b/c I greatly enjoy my accessories and love for my bag and wallet to match.
Maybe just start saving for a carly for fall?

The soho flap is saddle! It has red tones in person. I really like the outlet stuff, but I also really like the black carly but can't have both because i've already spent too much in the past two months. I also have a whiskey legacy shoulder on the way so I don't know if that will be whiskey-colored overkill.....oh, I hate decisions.