Brand new Kooba!

LeahCC

Dec 9, 2006
So this is my first post to talk about my very first designer purse ever. Today I bought the Kooba Meredith (http://www.kooba.com/pd/p/96183.html) in Slate and I am sooooo excited! My roommate has been super into bags for a while and has been trying to get me to pop my cherry and I finally did today at Neiman's. :smile: I am really in love with this bag.. I wouldn't put it down and I kept petting it the entire time we were in the store. They didn't have a new one in stock so it's being shipped to me in the next couple of days, but I promise to post pictures so you guys can check it out.

I am super super super excited and happy about it!

Leah

(xposted in Newcommers forum)

I'm super super excited as well, LOL

Somebody can finally give us the low-down on the Meredith:yahoo: Gotta say, you picked the most beautiful colour (or at least what I can determine from the photos..) So, we're waiting patiently for lots of pics and info, Leah and welcome to Tpf!

The Meredith is a very pretty bag. I hope you love it and it leads you to other Koobas. That Slate color is one of the prettiest shades they've come out with in awhile. Congrats on your new bag!

The Meredith is a very pretty bag. I hope you love it and it leads you to other Koobas. That Slate color is one of the prettiest shades they've come out with in awhile. Congrats on your new bag!

Yea I can't wait till it gets here. It already has led me to more bags.. My roommate had to stop me from buying the Coach I was eyeballing before we went to Neiman's. She said I was on a bag high and might regret it. I still want it, though..... >:smile: I do still really really like the Josie I saw when I was there. And I originally had my eye on the Jessie before I went in. I was hoping they had one for me to check out. I love so many of the Kooba bags.. I'm really glad I went in to check em out before I bought one because I didn't really give the Meredith much thought until I saw it in person and couldn't keep my hands off it. :smile:

Leah