Anyone have the Large Pocket Paddington Tote

Lynnie

Feb 3, 2007
Just wondering if anyone has this bag. I ordered it in black. Can't wait to get it....but I worry it is too big:confused1: It is 15X11X6. Will it be too big to carry everyday?

It is pretty big(not gym bag big), but I like big bags. I carried mine everyday for a few weeks. I love that bag, its so roomy and it fits easily on the shoulder and still looks good in the bend of the arm as well.

I have one in dark brown. I love it so and it can hold everything I need. I have other paddys, but this is my favorite and the only one that truly is large enough for me... (as I have mentiioned earlier, I still think a large bag makes me look thinner and taller!):supacool:

Thanks ali w Sounds like I might like it then:yes: I like big bags! Do you love yours? What color is your bag? Do you find it very heavy?

I really looove it, the color is gri-vert. It is heavy but i love it so much that I dont care. But when other people pick up my bag they say OMG what do you have in here bricks:lol:

Received my bag and Love Her!!!!!:yahoo:Just the right size, a little heavy but....who cares!!!!! Totally addicted to chloes!!! Just got a Betty :yahoo:too! Love her!!!! Gotta stop! :nuts:

I am so happy for you. I took out my large paddy to fill up tomorrow! I have been neglecting her way too long. You have to monitor the jealousy that goes on in the purse section of your closet, you know!:graucho::heart::graucho: