Price of Chanel Scarves

This is the one I'm thinking about buying.

ChanelScarf.jpg

I don't know anything about the scarves...pricing, etc.

It is very nice and speaks of French - all the way.:smile:

Good luck on getting more info. Someone on here has to know about the scarves.

Hi Sherry!! ;)

That is a beautiful scarf, I love all the sweet treats and pastries printed on it. Chanel scarves are actually quite reasonably priced. I'm not sure how much Hermes scarves are, but I recently purchased two Chanel silk scarves and I'd say they run in the $200 to $400 range. There are some photos and exact prices here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/photos-my-new-chanel-silk-scarves-119946.html

Hope this helps!! :smile:

Jenn,

Thanks for posting! I love both of yours but especially the blue one. Just gorgeous!!

I'm thinking about buying the one I posted to wear with the purple bag in my avatar. I recently started wearing scarves and twillies and just love the look.

I just bought the same scarf butterfliie has in her photos (the aqua one) and it was $250. US. before taxes. It's not square but oblong, and maybe 40+ inches long. Fits nicely on lowrise pants, or on your bag. Will measure it if someone really needs to know, :yes:

Jenn,

Thanks for posting! I love both of yours but especially the blue one. Just gorgeous!!

I'm thinking about buying the one I posted to wear with the purple bag in my avatar. I recently started wearing scarves and twillies and just love the look.

Your gorgeous python doesn't need any "dressing up"...adding the scarf would just increase the :drool: factor!

Your gorgeous python doesn't need any "dressing up"...adding the scarf would just increase the :drool: factor!

No, I want to "wear" the scarf and carry the bag. I know, I've had to clarify that to several people.

I usually wear all black whenever I carry that bag anyways - it speaks for itself. But I think a fun scarf (which I seem to be obsessed with lately) would be a nice touch. And to see just a "little" purple would be kind of classy and not overpowering!

I have one Chanel scarf - Baby Animals - purchased earlier this year for €230 (about $300US without tax). I hope to buy another this summer.

Attachments

• scarf3.jpg
    scarf3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 262