How desirable is Vuitton Murakami Cherry Blossom Retro Sac

aki_sato

Stay Gold!
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I just used my retro once ever since I bought it and its been sitting on my wardrobe feeling sad cos I always choose my Chloe Paddy or B bag.

I never considered selling it cos even looking at it makes me happy since the smiling cherry blossom face is so cute! :girlsigh:

However now, since I've gone mad with my B Bag purchases I decided I should really consider letting her go.
Just curiosity, how desirable is this bag now?

TIA :smile:

Attachments

• My beloved Lvs.JPG
    My beloved Lvs.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 1,433
  • p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 803
I think it would be quite desirable because Cherry Blossoms are hard to find. Your bag looks really adorable. I love how pink it is! I would die for the Papillon, myself! (Ever since Charlotte on SATC was carrying it!)

I think people still would want this bag..especially if it's been taken care of. I wanted the papillon version so badly when it first came out, but I was a novice LV waitlister so I never got my hands on one.

I think it would be quite desirable because Cherry Blossoms are hard to find. Your bag looks really adorable. I love how pink it is! I would die for the Papillon, myself! (Ever since Charlotte on SATC was carrying it!)

I basically loved every Cherry Blossom that came out during that time :nuts: hence I had 3 pochettes, 1 in red, 2 in pink (just because I want more CB on the bag =D ), then the retro in both pink and red...
I have sold all the pochettes and the red retro when the commotion was still on and decided to keep the pink retro...but now I really consider selling it..but since the bag is practically new, I am a bit wary that I wont even get a decent or at least close to what I paid for it if I auction it on ebay :sweatdrop: