Returned Patchwork Ergo...Got THIS!

handbglvr

handbag lover
O.G.
May 22, 2006
Ok. You have all followed me through my trials and tribulations on owning a small patchwork ergo, then trading it in for the larger one.

After taking the larger patchwork ergo home last week, I just didn't like the way that fit either!:sad:

The small one was TOO small, but the large one was bowing inward, the zipper was warped and it STILL didn't feel right!

I am heartbroken...I REALLY loved the indigo patchwork patterns and colors!:sad:

SOOOOO....

I bit the bullet and returned the large ergo and exchanged it for...

drum roll please...

the large CARLY with saddle trim!:drool:

I am FINALLY happy!:yes:

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

She is a beauty! :tender: I am glad you didn't settle! If you are going to spend REAL MONEY you just have to love the bag. I have to say looking at that bag makes me itch for one. Oh Good Grief, what is wrong with me? LOL I am such a slut when it comes to a gorgeous bag!
Enjoy your new love!

I totally agree with LIblue - if you're spending lots of $ on a bag, you should love it and I'm glad you find one you do! It's beautiful and you wear it well!

Congrats and enjoy!

Hmmm, didn't I hear that the Carly is coming out in the patchwork? I don't know if it will come out in the indigo but would that make a difference to you handbglvr?

LOL! Thank you! Yes, another Carly convert!:yes:
After seeing all of you wearing them on the forum, I needed one!

I don't know if the Carly is coming out in the patchwork...I'd have to see that!:wtf:

But, I didn't settle (I felt guilty returning 2 bags in one week, though)! The SA's were SO nice to me and basically said what you did...that if I am spending $400, I NEED to be happy!

And I am truly happy with this bag!:yes:

LOL! Thank you! Yes, another Carly convert!:yes:
After seeing all of you wearing them on the forum, I needed one!

I don't know if the Carly is coming out in the patchwork...I'd have to see that!:wtf:

But, I didn't settle (I felt guilty returning 2 bags in one week, though)! The SA's were SO nice to me and basically said what you did...that if I am spending $400, I NEED to be happy!

And I am truly happy with this bag!:yes:

I think the Ergo patchwork bags are very pretty-what I mean about not settling was not keeping a bag that didn't make you 100% happy. I have had the same problem with bags-they are so nice to look at but just don't feel right. I am very happy to welcome you to the Carly Sorority! Since I have 3 Carlys does that make me the Head Cheerleader? :dothewave:

I know what you mean. I couldn't justify not being happy with a bag that didn't fit, even though I loved the colors!

Thank you for the warm welcome into the Carly Sorority oh wise Carly owner!

THREE Carlys??? WOW!:nuts:

I can see why everyone has fallen in love with them now that I own one!
It slouches perfectly, fits great on my shoulder and holds a TON!

My sister is even hooked!
She came over and tried it on and wants one now!:P