help me pick!!

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
im stuck between the two...what do you guys think?

which one?? thanks in advance!!! ;)
112715_ACC1G_9703

112715_F40IG_9669

hmm... based on the wallets alone - I'm drawn to the metallic one, but I have a huge bias for metallic - I LOVE metallic.

However, somehow I feel like that particular metallic doesn't go as well with Damier as the second wallet. the bright leather on the inside I think would look FAB with damier! only saying cuz I "know" you as damier queen....

Perhaps Guccisima leather in a colour similar to the trim of the second wallet?

jadecee u know me well! the reason i had the red trim wallet as a comparison is because of the red interior of damier bags! :yes:

i dunno what i want! i want a summer wallet!

hmm... based on the wallets alone - I'm drawn to the metallic one, but I have a huge bias for metallic - I LOVE metallic.

However, somehow I feel like that particular metallic doesn't go as well with Damier as the second wallet. the bright leather on the inside I think would look FAB with damier! only saying cuz I "know" you as damier queen....

Perhaps Guccisima leather in a colour similar to the trim of the second wallet?

:drool: :drool:

Im in love with both of'em!! The platinum one is gorgeous, go with that one, because it wont be availabe for long. You can always get a jacquard one later (though Ive never seen red trim before).