Adios/Ciao Ciao TEE SHIRT owners..........help!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
OK so I got my tee shirt today from ebay and I think it's a fake!!

I have two other toki items, one tee and a hoodie and both have silky white tags on the side of the shirts and they say MADE IN USA. This one has an ugly paper tag at the neck and says MADE IN MEXICO. Also I wear an XL in these shirts and they are loose. This one is a XL and tight!!

Oh and to top it off, the seller charged $7 priority mail which was in the listing and the JERK shipped it first class...............which was only $1.35!! What an A$$!!

So whoever owns this shirt, can you take a look at it and see it the tags look like this.........if not, I'm filing a claim w/paypal!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• faketoki.jpg
    faketoki.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 137
I have the Adios n' Ciao Ciao shirt and not only is it tight in XL on me, but it has no rhinestones on it...and I bought it at Metropark...can you take a picture of the front?

sorry, I took that pic with the flash on, so it didn't show up. Here is a new pic and also a pic of my other toki shirt tags...........they are on the side and to the right of it is a smaller tag that says the size on it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tokitee.jpg
    tokitee.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 166
  • othertag.jpg
    othertag.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 133
hmm? looks like the picture maya posted? so it could be real? :shrugs:

nah, I just spoke to Tammie over PM and her tags looks like the one I just posted where it's located at the side and says designed in italy, made in usa.

Crap, what should I do?? Contact the seller first or just go straight to paypal?? I have a feeling this seller is gonna be a butt considering he already ripped me off in the shipping.........also is there a way to contact ebay or paypal about that? I mean if your auction stated you ship priority and you mail it first class, that's fraud (??) :shrugs: