LV cometics bag recommendation?

It actually holds more than it looks like it would. I would compare it to the size of the little pouch that comes with the newer Buckets. Mine is in Geranium so it matches with Monogram or Damier really well. The only thing is that I try to be very careful not to get makeup on the interior. So, I put them in a baggy first. Gotta make sure you don't get the baggy caught in the zipper though. :roflmfao:

Thanks everyone! :heart::heart::heart: I love all your recommendations! I don't have a lot of stuff so probably a compact sized one is good for me. Also I hope it has a longer chain to connect to my pop haut. I can't wait to try them out in the store! :yahoo:

I personally like the Mini Pochettes as makeup bags, and those Pochette Cometquie ones

I agree about the mini pochettes! I have an Azur one and it's great, it fits all my lipglosses (5 or 6), floss, band-aids and other miscellaneous things. If I didn't have so many glosses, I could fit a compact in there!

I personally have a black multi pochette accessoires as well as a silver graffiti that I use inside my bag as a cosmetics/junk case to make bag changes easier. That is a bag you can take out and use as a small clutch too. Love them! They come in tons of designs.

I personally can hardly fit anything into my mini pochette mono. Mine never gets used.