Lena in Honey or Paige in Java/Bourbon?

white flowers

Apr 20, 2007
Hi girls,

I need help! I'm tryiing to choose between three bags: The Lena in Honey, Paige in Java, or Paige in Bourbon. What do you girls think? I want a more neutral bag that can pretty much go with everything, but I'm not sure which one to choose! How does the Lena hang on your arm? Thanks so much!

Hmm.... thats a tough call.
I just bought the Lena in bark, but its not here yet so I cant tell you how it hangs.
I would discount the Bourbon paige because I dont think the colour is as versatile as the Java, and also the bourbon doesnt have the inner straps that hold the upper sides in place, and I have seen boubon/black paiges with the upper sides sticking out because of this. However the Java does have those straps so I would consider that.

Ok..so between the java paige and honey lena...oohh..I would choose the Lena, purely because I think it can go with both a smart or casual dress, which makes it more versatile, whereas the paige looks more 'casual' only in my opinion. However I do love the paige too. :yes:

I would try and work out which style is most suited to your lifestyle and wardrobe...but at the moment I vote Honey Lena.

I vote for the Lena too but as Halzer said, it depends on your lifestyle. The Lena could be Casual or Dress and I think of the Paige as more of a casual bag. The Java and Honey would go with more things than the Bourbon color would IMO.

I have to vote for the bourbon but then I'm absolutely crazy for that particular leather. It reminds me of my horse years and all the leather I took care of as part of my barn chores. Just gets better with age.

But the others are right, the bourbon may not work with more dressy outfits or occasions. Fortunately for me, I'm a country girl and can carry my bourbon as well as drink it. :roflmfao:

well i love my paige java its one of my fav bags to date but i agree it is more casual so if you want to use it for going out too then the Lena is better

but i really think they are both equally beautiful haha

im sure that really helped! ;)

I have the Lena and if I had to choose between the two right now I would go with the Paige. I tried it on and found it really neat and comfortable (apart from the weight, but then Lena is just as heavy..) I actually find the straps on the Lena quite uncomfortable, sorry..

Halzer, you might disagree with me when you get your bag, I hope so..