Denim Squirrel!!

Hi,

I'm not a huge fan of denim bags. I like the newest version of the denim spy (the one pictured) best, but personally i'd go with a leather one!!

:smile:

I prefer other spies. For some reason, the denim squirrel never really excited me. I prefer the velvet squirrel more. Either way though, I'd definitely get what you want! Good luck!!! :heart:

I prefer other spies. For some reason, the denim squirrel never really excited me. I prefer the velvet squirrel more. Either way though, I'd definitely get what you want! Good luck!!! :heart:

Yeah, I was even kinda "meh" about the velvet squirrel spy until someone posted a pic of one the other day on the celeb thread. It looked totally gorgeous. There was one earlier on eBay that looked authentic, too (or at least had potential!)

Thanks so much for all your thoughts, I think the leather spy bags will be around for seasons to come, i think I will go with the denim, its hip! I have seen it in person. It has light and dark shades of grey along with a brushed brown throughout the bag to coordinate with the brown handles. Plus the swarovski crystals just make it pop!

Thanks so much for all your thoughts, I think the leather spy bags will be around for seasons to come, i think I will go with the denim, its hip! I have seen it in person. It has light and dark shades of grey along with a brushed brown throughout the bag to coordinate with the brown handles. Plus the swarovski crystals just make it pop!

post some pics for us when it arrives--and if you're buying off bluefly, make sure you use a discount code~

Why does bluefly offer a discount close to $1000 off the retail + tax ????????

They aren't authorized sellers, so they get their bags through some sort of back channels (overstock, etc). I guess they can offer lower prices because they are not a brick and mortar store. They don't have to collect taxes unless you live in their state--this applies to every retailer.

Personally, I am happy as long as the goods are authentic.