Distressed Calfskin Miss Dior

Beautiful lining

Thanks, smudleybear! I've been looking for a photo of one. Which location did you see this from?

The lining is gorgy! The black distressed calf is not bad at all. It looks like it's in silver hardware, is that right? I would've liked it better if it were in the gunmetal hw like what SA said. I wonder if this is actually the bag she's referring to she's expecting for fall.

I'll post a picture of the pouchette version she sent me for comparison

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401972295.824749.jpg

Thanks, smudleybear! I've been looking for a photo of one. Which location did you see this from?

The lining is gorgy! The black distressed calf is not bad at all. It looks like it's in silver hardware, is that right? I would've liked it better if it were in the gunmetal hw like what SA said. I wonder if this is actually the bag she's referring to she's expecting for fall.

I'll post a picture of the pouchette version she sent me for comparison

View attachment 2641460
It's silver hardware, I think this is the bag your SA is referring to. It's available in London .

You are right purse_gaga, there's one black with gun metal. I was told it's actually aged lambskin not calf. Sorry I written calf on the tread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 972
You are right purse_gaga, there's one black with gun metal. I was told it's actually aged lambskin not calf. Sorry I written calf on the tread.

Thanks for sharing this info! I was informed by my SA that this bag has not yet shipped in the US. Have you seen this in person? If so any thoughts on the leather / hardware combo?

Yes, I took this picture myself. Sorry I had to squeeze it so small coz it it's big. I prefer the fuschia red lining in the distressed blue but I prefer the hardware on the black. If I were to pick between these two, I will go for the black but the blue has a metallic effect. These are limited pieces , so you are better off reserve one. It's definitely easier to take care compare to the normal lambskin. And also because the colours on these distressed are darker, the zip behind which a lot doesn't agree with it, actually doesn't really bother me this time.

Yes, I took this picture myself. Sorry I had to squeeze it so small coz it it's big. I prefer the fuschia red lining in the distressed blue but I prefer the hardware on the black. If I were to pick between these two, I will go for the black but the blue has a metallic effect. These are limited pieces , so you are better off reserve one. It's definitely easier to take care compare to the normal lambskin. And also because the colours on these distressed are darker, the zip behind which a lot doesn't agree with it, actually doesn't really bother me this time.

Thanks! You've helped me make my decision.