Marc Jacobs sunglasses

Cherry44

O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
Does anyone own or have purchased MJ sunglasses?
How do you like them?

I really like some of their sunglasses I've seen in store kinda Saks in HK (Lane Crawford) and was wondering about them..

Please guide me ladies! :idea:

I've tried on the MJ collection glasses and they don't fit me well.

The MBMJ sunglasses, on the otherhand, fit like a dream, and are priced remarkably low so I feel comfortable tossing them around without having to be overly cautious about caring for them. They're polarized, lightweight, and cost less than $100.

i agree with thithi. i have a pair of mj sunglasses and while i like them, the frame is a little too big for my face. i have two pairs of mbmj and they fit perfectly. i recently bought the blue aviators. only one of the pairs is polarized though, but they both cost me no more than $100 per pair.

I have some Marc Jacobs sunglasses and I really like them. They are oversized but mine are not polarized. I wish they were as I tend to wear my other sunglasses that are polarized more.

They started having MJ sunglasses at Off 5th, there were three different pairs at the one in Schaumburg IL when I was there yesterday, and I tried them on but they didn't fit me well.