I need a natural bag for summer.

Help me pick a natural!

• Natural Ali

• Vintage Leather Ergo

Results are only viewable after voting.
which one?

Alright, I picked Ergo... but how tall are you? I am 5'2" and that Ergo seems overwhelmingly big on me. But then I figured just about 70% of the girls of my age are taller than me so... I think it's safe to say Ergo will look nice on you.

I really like them both though... VERY VERY tough decision for me too.

Alright, I picked Ergo... but how tall are you? I am 5'2" and that Ergo seems overwhelmingly big on me. But then I figured just about 70% of the girls of my age are taller than me so... I think it's safe to say Ergo will look nice on you.

I really like them both though... VERY VERY tough decision for me too.

LOL, I am quite tall, 5'10"

I have the Vintage Ergo Hobo and I love it. The color is perfect now for Spring/Summer and as it is vachetta leather it will patina - develop a lovely deep honey look to it the more your wear it. I am looking forward to seeing what this bag is going to look like in the Fall.
Get the Vintage Ergo Hobo you will love it!:smile:

LOL, I am quite tall, 5'10"

That just about seals the deal for me. Ergo will be AWESOME! I think stylewise, Ergo looks best in that vintage leather color; whereas Ali looks best in Whiskey or those "richer" colors.

I don't mean to be an enabler (yeah right), but IMO the Legacy slim tote looks BEST in the Natural color if you want to get something unique and versatile.

Thse are pictures of me carrying my Vintage Ergo Hobo.
I hope this helps you in making your decision. I am 5' 2
1/2" and I don't find it overwhelming at all, but then I like big bags. You will carry it well with your height.

Liz... I think that 1/2" height difference between us makes a huge difference on how this bag look. LOL. j/k Well, I still have my patent ergo sitting in my closet because I love the style, just not sure if it looks right on me. I am torn.

That just about seals the deal for me. Ergo will be AWESOME! I think stylewise, Ergo looks best in that vintage leather color; whereas Ali looks best in Whiskey or those "richer" colors.

I don't mean to be an enabler (yeah right), but IMO the Legacy slim tote looks BEST in the Natural color if you want to get something unique and versatile.

you know, I tried on the slim tote and I couldn't keep the straps up. I'm not a fan of double strap bags for the most part. but it is gorgeous!

Does the ergo fit over your shoulder? Go with the bag that fits over your shoulder. I don't think that the ergo has a zipper and I am always paranoid that things will fall out if I don't have a zipper.

I like the Ali...i bought the Hamptons pebbled leather med. carryall and it all but zippers in the corners so i got a valet keyring to put on my d-ring since i was scared my keys would fall out. Anything lil like chapstick is now in my wristlet inside the bag. I too prefer zippers! But all in all i think this one in parchment color i got is very classy for summer and will go with a ton.