what does your pandora creation look like?

After buying & selling enough beads & bracelets to sink a ship, these are my only & definitely final 2 bracelets. When I'm tempted to buy more, I just come here now & look at everyone else's creations...

Attachments

• j11.jpg
    j11.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 871
Reactions: Emibella
After buying & selling enough beads & bracelets to sink a ship, these are my only & definitely final 2 bracelets. When I'm tempted to buy more, I just come here now & look at everyone else's creations...

When I first saw these I went hmmm...interesting... but then I saw them in action on the other thread I went wow, stunning! They look really good stacked with your watch. Love them!

thank you! that's actually a gift and I prefer pink to the purple though. looks abit off with my pink themed bracelet. any opinions what else I can add?

is my bracelet going to get spoilt cause all the charms are focused at the top part?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I wouldn't worry even though at the moment all chars are in the central part. It will change when you add more charms onto it. It is a fantastic start. I have noticed that you've got some flower and heart charms there, so moving on, I would stick with any charms as long as they are kind of flower and heart type as they will complement the whole theme of the bracelet and look rather elegant when it is complete - just my own opinion FYI. :smile:

The Essence collection really is tempting isn't it? I can't pull off dainty things so I'll need a few of those bracelets to wear in a stack if I were to get them. So none for me for the time being (was that my wallet sighing in relief? LOL)

HOWEVER, so much for 'this will take time to complete' - look at my bracelet now and it has only been about 2 weeks since I first bought it:

They sold out on the interlocked hearts and open work leaf charm that's why I couldn't fill the other side but I've made a reservation for them at another store & will get them at the weekend.

So anyway here it is sitting pretty in its box on the pillow lined with the polishing cloth (they gave me so many of those! :biggrin: ). As always, thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 1398228844302.jpg
    1398228844302.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Reactions: Emibella
The Essence collection really is tempting isn't it? I can't pull off dainty things so I'll need a few of those bracelets to wear in a stack if I were to get them. So none for me for the time being (was that my wallet sighing in relief? LOL)

HOWEVER, so much for 'this will take time to complete' - look at my bracelet now and it has only been about 2 weeks since I first bought it:

They sold out on the interlocked hearts and open work leaf charm that's why I couldn't fill the other side but I've made a reservation for them at another store & will get them at the weekend.

So anyway here it is sitting pretty in its box on the pillow lined with the polishing cloth (they gave me so many of those! :biggrin: ). As always, thanks for looking!
It is a lovely bracelet! I love the purple colour.

I like this, very balanced, I had the feather charms too (before it went back after I changed mind overnight and got swapped for the essence)

I think if I get another snake bracelet, it will definitely be symmetrical.

Love the purple, would go well with the essence charm I have

Hi girls :wave:

It's been ages since I've logged but I have been keeping my eye on all your beautiful creations. As for me, I had a bit of a break in my 'Pandorathon' with the two bracelets and a bangle in just over six months, but just yesterday I finally bit the bullet and purchased into the Essence range.

I just had my contract extended at work and am working hard on a big conference coming up next week, so the 'energy' and 'prosperity' beads really resonated with me. I also love the vivid colours of the carnelian and green aventurine.

It is very delicate and definitely a new look but I just love my new bracelet! I also love how it stacks with the bangle and it is very comfortable to wear.

Will try to post pictures later.

Hi girls :wave:

It's been ages since I've logged but I have been keeping my eye on all your beautiful creations. As for me, I had a bit of a break in my 'Pandorathon' with the two bracelets and a bangle in just over six months, but just yesterday I finally bit the bullet and purchased into the Essence range.

I just had my contract extended at work and am working hard on a big conference coming up next week, so the 'energy' and 'prosperity' beads really resonated with me. I also love the vivid colours of the carnelian and green aventurine.

It is very delicate and definitely a new look but I just love my new bracelet! I also love how it stacks with the bangle and it is very comfortable to wear.

Will try to post pictures later.

Hiya! I have an essence bracelet and a bangle (plain) which I wear together and it's sooo much more comfy than a full snake bracelet!
Good luck in your conference! X