Back from Vegas & bought my new clutch! (PICS)

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
I went to Las Vegas for a few days with my mom for a well deserved vacation from work! My DH stayed home. My mom and I saw the Cirque du Soleil Beatles Love show at the Mirage and Monty Python's Spamalot at the Wynn. The Beatles show was fantastic!! My DH wants to see it in Nov., so I'll get to see it twice!!! Highly recommend it!! Spamalot was very funny. The star was John O'Hurley who was J. Peterman on Seinfield. He had a great singing voice! We also ate at Boa (Forum Shops top floor) and had a great steak dinner!

So, I visited all of the LV locations while I was in Vegas and bought my new Macao clutch at the Wynn hotel. The SA was very nice and very informative. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the Macao since it looked a bit masculine to me, but I kept it and now I really like it!! Instead of lugging my Hampstead MM around Vegas, I brought only the essentials in my new clutch and really enjoyed not having to carry a heavy purse.

The Macao fits alot of stuff - more so than the Mono Pochette that I also took to Vegas. I put my cell phone, bluetooth earpiece, camera case, sunglasses case, and a small round brush (Sephora) in it and then put my ID/credit cards in the front zip pocket and cash was in one of the inside pockets.

There's a pocket on the back of the clutch, a zipper pocket on the front, and three inside pockets. It holds alot of stuff!!! I took some comparison pics with my Wapity and my Pochette so that you can see the size of the Macao clutch. I really love it!!

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1548.JPG

thanks for all the great pics....very informative. and congrats on your new macao. i love it. definitely more useful for me than the wapity.

I love my new Macao, but the Wapity is useful, too! I use the Wapity as a wallet, so at lunchtime, instead of lugging my purse around, I take my Wapity!

I love your tatoo in your avatar! So pretty!!!