Bleecker black studded leather Preston 32243 reveal

That's gorgeous! Congratulations! I think in this case, I might remove the hangtags. They don't seem as classy as the rest of the bag.

ITA. Rarely do I remove them but with the embossed coach on the front, the hangtags look out of place. Maybe a fob instead?

This is a gorgeous bag. I wish I could return my Haley for this , but too late :sad:. Enjoy! She's a classic!

ITA. Rarely do I remove them but with the embossed coach on the front, the hangtags look out of place. Maybe a fob instead?

This is a gorgeous bag. I wish I could return my Haley for this , but too late :sad:. Enjoy! She's a classic!

Thank you!! I'm taking the hangtags off and using it tomorrow. I have to agree, they just seem a little out of place.

It's pretty rare I move right into a bag but I am in love with this one!

I don't have any of the Legacy bags to compare it to. It is a very smooth, buttery soft leather though. It's not really thick, heavy leather but it is very nice.

I was wondering about the leather also. It kinda looks like Legacy or maybe Bleecker, like the kind that's used on the Weekender bags.
Whatever it is, the bag is super nice! You are rockin' it in your mod shots! Thanks so much for all the great pics and congratulations on such an awesome bag!