Bleecker black studded leather Preston 32243 reveal

I have a studded Haley that I love and the pilot Preston same size but I could have had the best of both worlds with this. Smh. This bag is so damn hot! I'm so tempted!

WOW! I love this bag!! :loveeyes: So cool with the studs and it's a pretty decent size too. I think this one may be getting the paper wishlist vision board treatment. I am very jealous. Congratulations on her! She's just perfect!

I was wondering about the leather also. It kinda looks like Legacy or maybe Bleecker, like the kind that's used on the Weekender bags.
Whatever it is, the bag is super nice! You are rockin' it in your mod shots! Thanks so much for all the great pics and congratulations on such an awesome bag!

The leather doesn't seem as thick as the Bleecker weekend bag that I have. Probably more similar to Legacy.

Thank you!! I can't wait to take it out today!!!

I have a studded Haley that I love and the pilot Preston same size but I could have had the best of both worlds with this. Smh. This bag is so damn hot! I'm so tempted!
I am glad I waited because the other studded bags never worked for me (as bad as I wanted them to). You should get this one. I have a feeling this one is going to sell fast once it hits the stores.

def. a show stopper!!!! BOOM awesome!!!
Thanks!!

Love, love, love that bag!!
Thank you!!
WOW! I love this bag!! :loveeyes: So cool with the studs and it's a pretty decent size too. I think this one may be getting the paper wishlist vision board treatment. I am very jealous. Congratulations on her! She's just perfect!
Haha!! Thank you!!

Thanks!

That's a niceee bag! I like it much much more then the mk studded bags!
Thanks! It is the perfect studded bag!! I am so glad Coach finally came out with one like this!!

This is hot! I really like that the studs go all the way around to the back too. I think the Haley studs were only in the front.
Looks great on you!
Thank you!! I was debating on posting mod pics since the last time I did someone stole my pics for an ebay listing and then called me fat when I called them out on using stolen pics. lol

That's a great looking bag. Congratulations and enjoy!
Thank you!!

This is a MUST HAVE for sure!!!!
Ready for MORE colors!!!!!!!
Congrats Ms STUD is HAWWWT
Thanks!!! I would love one with antique nickel hardware/studs too.

Gorgeous bag! Congrats!
Thank you!

I love this! So different and so cool!
Thanks!!