Mother's Day Burberry !

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
My entire family comprises of impatient people, so I thought it was better to give my mom her present now. I really like this tote, especially the black patent, it's a little bit of flair. :graucho:

What do you girls think ?

burberry tote.jpg

I LOVE it.This is by far my fave Burberry ever. I've never felt the need to purchase one til I saw that particular bag. Great choice! I'm kinda young but can I adopt you and get one of those for Mother's Day? LMAO

Edit to Add: What are the dimensions of that one? I've seen them small and larger being modeled on ebay. I love them both. I dont live close enough to a nice store to try any bags on so I have to order sight unseen except for tPF photos. Love you girls!

Perfect bag
attachment.php
You made an excellent choice!

I LOVE it.This is by far my fave Burberry ever. I've never felt the need to purchase one til I saw that particular bag. Great choice! I'm kinda young but can I adopt you and get one of those for Mother's Day? LMAO

Edit to Add: What are the dimensions of that one? I've seen them small and larger being modeled on ebay. I love them both. I dont live close enough to a nice store to try any bags on so I have to order sight unseen except for tPF photos. Love you girls!

Sure you can adopt me.. only if it's in time for my birthday as well. :graucho:

The measurements I think are the same as the ones on here - http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod30590099

That bag is slightly different in that I don't think it has the patent leather trim.. otherwise, it looks the same ! :yes: I can try to get some modelling pictures up later, but warning.. I am REALLY short so I tend to make bags look a lot larger. :sweatdrop:

oh my gosh...i LOVE THIS BAG!!!!! in fact, i feel like i MUST get this bag now! i went to the NM link, but it says the bag is only 6 1/5" high?? what the? in your picture the bag looks like the perfect large tote....definitely not just 6" tall.......is the NM site wrong?