What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "sorta" nail art mani, trying to go for a Hannibal theme!!

Fandom Cosmetics Somebody Help Will Graham on ring, middle and index fingers - such a gorgeous polish!!
Also using Zoya Carmen (my favorite red), Orly Black Vinyl for the "distressed" (thanks Chalkboard Nails!) pinky, and the fava bean....yes, that's supposed to be a fava bean, LOL....consists of Butter London Bossy Boots, Zoya Neely and American Apparel Mac Arthur Park.

It's a college try, at least....lol

Interesting mani. Very creative. :smile:

Essence Sand Effect Me and My lover

DSCN9875_zps6f3ab90e.jpg

I love the little sparkles in this nail polish.

So far this week I've worn:

DSC04894_zps666399ed.jpg

Glitter Gal "Belgium Chocolate", my heaven such an amazing color. A great of chocolate brown out of the sun and a rich holo in the sun.

DSC04896_zpscaad8628.jpg

S by OPI "Arose beond shimmer", come to think of it I almost gave it away because I didn't like the look of it in the bottle. Amazing fine glitter mix, covers greatly (this is only two thin coats).

DSC04898_zps580726c1.jpg

And then I added Emily de Molly "Bellisima" to the mix, another one of those glitters you buy because you love it and then are struck about what to do with it.

The second mani is my favorite.

Added CrowsToes Dragon in Drag (over CrowsToes Green-Eyed Lady):
View attachment 2519127

I love this combination.

Another "sorta" nail art mani, trying to go for a Hannibal theme!!

Fandom Cosmetics Somebody Help Will Graham on ring, middle and index fingers - such a gorgeous polish!!
Also using Zoya Carmen (my favorite red), Orly Black Vinyl for the "distressed" (thanks Chalkboard Nails!) pinky, and the fava bean....yes, that's supposed to be a fava bean, LOL....consists of Butter London Bossy Boots, Zoya Neely and American Apparel Mac Arthur Park.

It's a college try, at least....lol
^I definitely see the theme!

Essence Sand Effect Me and My lover
^absolutely beautiful pink/red color, & the sand effect looks nice!

So far this week I've worn:

Glitter Gal "Belgium Chocolate", my heaven such an amazing color. A great of chocolate brown out of the sun and a rich holo in the sun.

S by OPI "Arose beond shimmer", come to think of it I almost gave it away because I didn't like the look of it in the bottle. Amazing fine glitter mix, covers greatly (this is only two thin coats).

And then I added Emily de Molly "Bellisima" to the mix, another one of those glitters you buy because you love it and then are struck about what to do with it.
^great manis! the EdM is my favorite.

Added CrowsToes Dragon in Drag (over CrowsToes Green-Eyed Lady):
^woah...stunner! I think this is my fav CT that I've seen you wear!!!

^very cool!!

Wow. This is such a beautiful color.

This looks amazing! Is it a metallic chrome?

Thanks. Yes it is

Nice. Even do, I don't like red polishes, but I like it as a sand :graucho::biggrin:

You know, I didn't like the look of this polish in the bottle when I saw it in store the other day. The colour looks amazing on you. Love the effect, might have to shop for it's cousins one day. haha.!

You must have it, it looks really amazing on the nails ;)

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314/pollepolly2/nagels_feb2014/DSC04898_zps580726c1.jpg

So sparkly, I like it

Everyone's manis look so great! Here is another I tried this week.
Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer with Mari Moon HITS Chameleon on accent finger. Chameleon is duo chrome with purple/goldish highlights and Private Dancer has goldish highlights (that you can't really see in this pic). Fun colors!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 198
Everyone's manis look so great! Here is another I tried this week.
Deborah Lippmann Private Dancer with Mari Moon HITS Chameleon on accent finger. Chameleon is duo chrome with purple/goldish highlights and Private Dancer has goldish highlights (that you can't really see in this pic). Fun colors!
^pretty!

Catrice LE LOVender, mattified.
^I like the way the matte TC makes this look like a neutral

This is Just Lucky by Liquid Sky Lacquer:
^great thermal effect & love the color on you!

China Glaze Far Out, Riveting, and Winter Holly.
stampingpolish in black and white.

And yes, pre cleanup pic.
^this color looks nice on you! I like the stamp on the accent nail too.

That gold polish is so gorgeous

It's really is quite beautiful! I thought the large red circle glitters would make the overall polish look too cutesy or novelty or soemthing....but the end result is gorgeous. I've been impressed with the few polishes I have from Fandom Cosmetics.

I think it looks great! Awesome job.

Awww, thanks ;) That means a lot!

Interesting mani. Very creative. :smile:

LOL thank you....you say interesting, I say insane :biggrin: But it was fun to try some different nail art.

^I definitely see the theme!

Cool, thanks! Just in time for the new season of Hannibal, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.