Strange... ebay says payment is pending but paypal says completed...?

Wildflower

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
This is a new one for me! I received payment on an item and it looks fine on my paypal account. Says completed and it's a confirmed address...

When I happened to glance at myebay, it shows the payment as pending. Yet it is not pending in paypal.

Has anybody had this happen before? I've been selling for 10 years and never saw this before... :shrugs:

I've had the pending/paid notice on My Ebay lag sometimes. I notice if I pay for something sometimes it's a couple hours before it shows paid. And I've had it do the same with Bidders who have paid. How long has it been?

This is a new one for me! I received payment on an item and it looks fine on my paypal account. Says completed and it's a confirmed address...

When I happened to glance at myebay, it shows the payment as pending. Yet it is not pending in paypal.

Has anybody had this happen before? I've been selling for 10 years and never saw this before... :shrugs:

I think it must be a glitch, I sold a bunch of stuff and it's been happening to me today too. Just check as payment received and it will shift it over into the shipping part.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this!!

Sometimes the seller doesn't accept the payment into their account straight away..happened to me once. Paid by Paypal straight away but came up on Ebay as Pending...contacted the seller and she said she hadn't been able to accept the payment that day but had now...didn't explain why it had happened but worked out OK..item arrived promptly.

I checked with paypal and apparently they are having technical difficulties linking paypal with the ebay auctions. Also there are delays in receiving those payment notifications.