Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve Outfit with the DF
Top: red Express Portofino shirt
Jeans: Express Jegging
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Tsar in DIY Moonlight Strass

DF is wearing is a long sleeve black button up, black silk tie, jeans and Christian Louboutin Louis in black kid leather.

New Years Eve Outfit
Top: Black V Neck from Forever21
Skirt: Chevron Sequin Mini from LoveAlana on Etsy
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Daffodile in Black Suede
Clutch: Gold Lambskin Foldover by Sophie & Ava

I DESPERATELY need ideas on what to wear with my Tsar. They tend to look very bridal. They're my favorite pair right now but besides the occasional ivory dress or the leather pants, ivory blouse route I've already gone I'm at a loss. Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• DSC_0011 (2450x1623).jpg
    DSC_0011 (2450x1623).jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 704
  • DSC_0002 (2) (1750x2450).jpg
    DSC_0002 (2) (1750x2450).jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 736
Top: red Express Portofino shirt
Jeans: Express Jegging
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Tsar in DIY Moonlight Strass

DF is wearing is a long sleeve black button up, black silk tie, jeans and Christian Louboutin Louis in black kid leather.

New Years Eve Outfit
Top: Black V Neck from Forever21
Skirt: Chevron Sequin Mini from LoveAlana on Etsy
Shoes: Christian Louboutin Daffodile in Black Suede
Clutch: Gold Lambskin Foldover by Sophie & Ava

I DESPERATELY need ideas on what to wear with my Tsar. They tend to look very bridal. They're my favorite pair right now but besides the occasional ivory dress or the leather pants, ivory blouse route I've already gone I'm at a loss. Any help appreciated!

You are gorgeous! Love the skirt, sry I don't have any outfit ideas for the Tsar.

I love those Tsars! Personally (and this is just my own style speaking, which tends towards a vintage-y feel), I would probably try them with a flared A-line skirt that falls at the knee in black or ivory, a cinch belt, and a slim fitting top for something that could be casual-ish for day or more dressy. Ditto for a nice shirtdress with a flared skirt and nipped in waist. The picture below is mostly an idea for shape, rather than print, but even that print could work with a cute black top. Sorry the image is so big!

Another idea could be a pencil skirt with a feminine blouse on top, like with some ruffles or lace to counterbalance the slim cut of the skirt and echo the frill of the shoe.

Attachments

• 35185322hu_12_f.jpg
    35185322hu_12_f.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 662
Wore my Scissor Girls and my sable wrap out the other night when I went to a performance at the Met Opera! Apologies in advance for the horrible yellow lighting at the hotel....

Attachments

• IMG_5286.jpg
    IMG_5286.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 930
  • IMG_5295.jpg
    IMG_5295.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 928
You are gorgeous! Love the skirt, sry I don't have any outfit ideas for the Tsar.

Thank you!

I love those Tsars! Personally (and this is just my own style speaking, which tends towards a vintage-y feel), I would probably try them with a flared A-line skirt that falls at the knee in black or ivory, a cinch belt, and a slim fitting top for something that could be casual-ish for day or more dressy. Ditto for a nice shirtdress with a flared skirt and nipped in waist. The picture below is mostly an idea for shape, rather than print, but even that print could work with a cute black top. Sorry the image is so big!

Another idea could be a pencil skirt with a feminine blouse on top, like with some ruffles or lace to counterbalance the slim cut of the skirt and echo the frill of the shoe.
Great ideas. I really love the frilly top and pencil skirt idea. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.