REVEAL: Another CÉLINE Ultimate Holy Grail!

Congrats!

Thank you Aluxe for swinging by. Happy Holidays!

Beautiful! Congrats on your find!
Also love your new skates! (It was you who inspired me to get myself my first pair of Celine skates recently!!!)
Please do share some mod pics when you get a chance :smile:

Hah, welcome to the skates club! May I warn you that it might get a little addictive. You cannot just own a single pair. :P

Yes, I will try to take pics of both the strapless trio and the skates in action.

Congrats! What a classic piece! : )

Thank you for sharing my joy. It is certainly something that will stand the test of time. I absolutely can't wait to use it.

Thank you Aluxe for swinging by. Happy Holidays!

Hah, welcome to the skates club! May I warn you that it might get a little addictive. You cannot just own a single pair. :P

Yes, I will try to take pics of both the strapless trio and the skates in action.

Thank you for sharing my joy. It is certainly something that will stand the test of time. I absolutely can't wait to use it.
wow!!! its BEAUTIFUL!!! where did you get it?! its lovely!!! DROOOLLLLSSSSSS:yahoo:

IQftNfm.jpg

Brought the strapless trio pouch today and wore it with the cross flat sandals and gold knot bracelet! Love how a piece from 2010 works so well with something as forward as the patent sandals from 2014 collection or as classic as the knot bracelet from Summer 2011...

EmYyJoL.jpg

A group picture of my SLG collection. Spring 2010 strapless trio pouch and cardholder in brown snake print with my Fall 2011 navy cardholder with gold print.

pKJT2y4.jpg

For those wanting a similar style there is the Solo Trio Cosmetic Pouch in the new crisped calfskin.