REVEAL: Another CÉLINE Ultimate Holy Grail!

Congrats cotonblanc! You may finally removing your "looking" post on deluxemall! Haha. Its been there forever. So lucky you! They should totally manufacture this design again. I love it too!

Congrats cotonblanc! You may finally removing your "looking" post on deluxemall! Haha. Its been there forever. So lucky you! They should totally manufacture this design again. I love it too!

Thank you. Hah, DeluxeMall moves so slowly sometimes but I think I might still be in the market for another strapless trio in another colour. I strongly agree that this style needs to be reintroduced. Who knows! Maybe one day it will be back in season as some of the styles repeat themselves after a while.

Absolutely a rare gem! Celine's earlier leather goods leather is heaven!!! Congratulation!

Absolutely true. The lambskin feels thicker and more plush than the current leather used for the Trios. Thank you for your kind words and participation in the thread.

Celine content!?!? What a peaceful place to be. I hope to get there one day.

Congrats on such a lovely piece!!!

LOL. Yes content with my collection for now. There is only piece of ready-to-wear that will make my heart stop for now and it has been so hard to find!

Thank you for the kind words. This style needs to make a comeback.

Congrats Coton! Your trio and duffle are such beautiful pieces! I have yet to buy a Celine myself but ALMOST bought a black strapless Trio in 2010 (regret letting it pass now. Lol.)

I always enjoy reading your posts here in the Celine forum. Happy 2014!

Huh!:woot: How did I miss this EXTRA EXCITING FIND of your life Coton! So happy for you! I already own a Black Large Trio that I love so much, but I would definitely get this if it will ever be re-release:graucho:. I need a simple, classic clutch like this & a bigger version that would fit the Ipad Mini would be a plus too.

I know what you're saying about the affordable prices before, too bad I got into Celine when the prices already started to jump, but still was lucky to snug my 3 Micros at better than now prices :PThat's why, I don't think I'd add anymore Celine bags, but that awesome TRIO clutch is a must for me. I know it's not gonna be as expensive as the bags even with the present prices.

Congrats!!! & Happy New Year!

Huh!:woot: How did I miss this EXTRA EXCITING FIND of your life Coton! So happy for you! I already own a Black Large Trio that I love so much, but I would definitely get this if it will ever be re-release:graucho:. I need a simple, classic clutch like this & a bigger version that would fit the Ipad Mini would be a plus too.

I know what you're saying about the affordable prices before, too bad I got into Celine when the prices already started to jump, but still was lucky to snug my 3 Micros at better than now prices :PThat's why, I don't think I'd add anymore Celine bags, but that awesome TRIO clutch is a must for me. I know it's not gonna be as expensive as the bags even with the present prices.

Congrats!!! & Happy New Year!

Happy New Year imlvholic! Thank you for stopping by my reveal thread! This strapless trio pouch sure set the standard for my next Céline leather purchase... Nothing could quite top this one.

And I agree, if this design was ever in season again I hope it is as big as the clutch pouch so I can fit my iPad mini inside it too... I think you would love the design of the strapless trio. It's just so fuss-free and to the point, like how Phoebe's designs for Céline initially started to be.

And yes, I find it EXTRA difficult to pump any money into the current range of leather goods. They either have a very inconsistent finishing or there is something about it that doesn't say luxury. And I am happy that you got your 3 Micros in time before the crazy and ridiculous price hikes. I am plainly happy with just owning one Luggage Small from the first season...

Have a great start to the new year and hopefully a few surprise Céline items along the way. ;)

Congrats Coton! Your trio and duffle are such beautiful pieces! I have yet to buy a Celine myself but ALMOST bought a black strapless Trio in 2010 (regret letting it pass now. Lol.)

I always enjoy reading your posts here in the Celine forum. Happy 2014!

Hi mmmilkman! Thank you for sharing my joy. Out of curiosity, why did you hesitate on purchasing the strapless trio back then?

The excuse I gave myself was that it was too expensive as I wasn't into pricey leather goods at that time and everything I owned was very practical and not above $1000! Haha, how times have changed!

Hope you'll have a great 2014 and hopefully your first Céline.

Love It:love: Big Congrats

Ooh it's stunning.

Thank you porsche09 and Saffron Skye for visiting this extra special reveal thread of mine! I am Céline content for now but I don't know if I should start my search for a coloured version of this strapless trio pouch with the brass pulley zippers... :graucho:

Happy New Year to the both of you and have a great start to 2014!

This was literally one of the first few things that really tugged at my heart strings when I first set foot into a Céline store back in 2010. I wasn't really looking into buying ANY leather goods or even any clothes back then as I was still not so sure about buying women's products.

I recall very vividly urging my female friends to come and accompany me to the Céline store. And back then everyone's reaction was – Why? What's at Céline? Are you sure you want to go to Céline? And we all know whatever happened after that is almost a fashion milestone...

I remembered seeing this strapless trio pouch being displayed on one of the counters and it piqued my curiousity. Sure it looks very functional but how can it be at the same time so beautiful and so covetable? Oh, and the pouches separate and there are different uses for each pouch. One holds a mirror, another a keyfob and the last holds cards!

What is with this new clean and sleek designs? Back then the store was still not fully renovated so if you can imagine the new Phoebe Philo designs being juxtaposed against the almost no-personality interiors of the old Céline label. How interesting and yet awkward it was... Pieces of beauty in a strange location.

Anyhow, back then I figured that it was too much to pay for a SLG (haha, look at the state of things now) and months passed and I still was thinking of this one elusive strapless trio clutch pouch.

Less than a week ago I saw one being listed on eBay and I almost immediately jumped on it and with the kind assistance of a dear tPFer, I managed to bargain on the BIN price of this piece and I am so happy that I went for it. Such a rare piece and I'm so shocked as to why they would can this design... It's just so timeless.

So there you go, some background story. Kinda funny, I had a chance to buy it from Céline Thailand but it was the wrong colour. And then I soon regretted and just had to have ANY colour and I am so glad that the black strapless trio is finally mine.

I might be going round in circles. It's just so surreal. From the almost impossible to find backpack duffle bag to this strapless trio. What an amazing 2013 it has been for me! Thanks for sharing my joy and reading a little bit of why I am so BESOTTED with this piece.

I actually saw the listing and figured you will probably have ten other thousand fans and friends who would inform you already, true enough you gotten it.

When it comes to bags, I learnt that if you wait long enough you will either get it or move on to something else. Makes it even sweeter that you waited for it. Sort of like sex? LOLOL....a nice wrap for the year.