Anyone has any idea? What's her intention??

lvgodiva

O.G.
Jan 7, 2007
I don't know what's her intention coz from her first message, she act such a serious potential buyer, please read her message below:

Can you please tell me me the condition of the bag and have you posted to Australia before. Thanks.

I replied her then she message me again:

Can you please advise where the bag was purchased from and do you still have the receipt. Thanks.

After I replied her, she sent me:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]From the date code of your bag which is March 2000, it makes your bag 7 years old and I would say your asking price is high. Good luck with the sale though.

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Thought she interest with my item then after many replied, she said my item is expensive while I'm asking almost 25% only from the retail price.

She want to critic me or interest with my item?? :confused1:

If she unlike my price, she shoudn't to ask such those questions such interest to purchase.

Or perhaps other tPFers reach her intention?

Many thanks.

[/FONT]

I think she is probably just asking questions that matter to her then having decided not to bid explaining why, but I could be completely wrong!

I agree with Swanky though, lots of people have vague interest in items on Ebay and ask questions in ways that are persistent or simply confusing and the best thing to do is be polite and then move on to the next potential buyer. Good luck with the sale!

I have a once potential buyer (someone else won the item in question) who writes to fill me in on her life on a monthly basis. She's a very nice person and it doesn't bother me in the least. But I'm sure some would think it a wee bit odd. :wondering