which one is best for keys

I have both. I am sending the 4 key holder back. My car key is too big to fit inside. If I add my extender/key ring to it, the car key hangs out from the bottom. After serious consideration, I decided ( for me ) that the whole point of having a key holder is to keep your keys tucked away, hidden and neat. My key was exposed, so I was getting the same result with the cles. So, for me, the holder didn't work ..but I know lots of TPF'er Love theirs and highly recommend them. The Vernis holder's are beautiful. I thought about keeping mine just to look at, but why waste it. :shame: So, I say the cles.

I have both. I am sending the 4 key holder back. My car key is too big to fit inside. If I add my extender/key ring to it, the car key hangs out from the bottom. After serious consideration, I decided ( for me ) that the whole point of having a key holder is to keep your keys tucked away, hidden and neat. My key was exposed, so I was getting the same result with the cles. So, for me, the holder didn't work ..but I know lots of TPF'er Love theirs and highly recommend them. The Vernis holder's are beautiful. I thought about keeping mine just to look at, but why waste it. :shame: So, I say the cles.

If you just add small split rings (found everywhere) to your large car keys, they will fit quite nicely in the four key holder. I have both also and like them both.:yahoo:

4-key holder! I wanted something that could hide my keys, so that they wouldn't scratch up stuff in my bag; I don't use my cles for keys because I can't stick them inside the cles. I have a pomme 4-key holder and I LOVE IT!

If you just add small split rings (found everywhere) to your large car keys, they will fit quite nicely in the four key holder. I have both also and like them both.:yahoo:

Thanks Bear. I did make an attempt at that, but maybe I should try again. Also, I didn't give the leather any break in time, due to wanting to return it. It is so pretty. I got it in Pomme.:heart: ooohhh.. I am wanting to make it work now.
Thanks, again. :smile:

definitely the cles! i have them in almost every pattern :P it's great as it holds my license & cards so if i don't want to carry a handbag when i'm going to the gym/supermarket/movies whatever - it all fits!

Get a Key Holder!

I have a Black MC Key Holder and I LVoe it. :wlae:

My car key sticks out a little bit but it doesn't bother me at all.

Here are some pix just to give you some idea of how mine looks. :smile:

blackmckeyholder1.jpg

blackmckeyholder2.jpg

blackmckeyholder3.jpg

blackmckeyholder4.jpg

I just got the mono 4 keyholder and my car key only sticks out not even a quater of an inch. The Sa told me cles chain on the inside of the pouch is not attached that strongly to I would have to be careful of the weight on it. So I chose the keyholder instead and I will just aim the bottom where the key sticks out away from my wallet.