Help Me identify? LARGE or JUMBO

koalaph

onlyB
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Can you pls help me identify the size of this flap? Do you guys like the color? How much does this retail for? (but this is probably a vintage bag) A friend is selling this to me and she said this is a JUMBO? am just wondering... ;)

Attachments

• Chanel Tan Camel flap.jpg
    Chanel Tan Camel flap.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Chanel tan camel flap BACK.jpg
    Chanel tan camel flap BACK.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Chanel Tan camel flap side view.jpg
    Chanel Tan camel flap side view.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 44
hi. I just bought a large black flap today and the size is 12x 8x 3 1/2. So check the measurements and then you'll know which one it is. I can fit tons in it. Love the size. The retail cost: $1850 + NY tax. Mine looks like your photos but my hardware is silver and the holes are side by side on top. I'll try to put a photo here.

Attachments

• Classic Chanel.jpg
    Classic Chanel.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 55
rosehair,
how did you find it at 1850? and where did you get it from? the current selling of this bag is 2250

koala,
i'm not sure about the prices of lambskin, it was $100 more than caviar, but since the price increase, i think the difference has gone up, check the reference thread for updated prices. as for the color, it's definitely not a color chanel still makes, beige is not my color, but this seems to be a nice shade.

takeoutbox --- thanks so much for your opinion

rosehair --LOVELY bag...if only i could afford the new Silver hardware :smile: and I am wondering about that why some of the Jumbo's has the hole that attaches the chains side by side (maybe for the newer styles?) and while this TAN bag is different but its a jumbo too (am not that knowledgable about the specs on Chanel bags)

Hi, I bought it today in Long Island at Miracle Mile at the Chanel boutique. I actually thought the price was okay when I compared the smaller bags and they weren't much cheaper. Plus I'm figuring out that I got the "new" chain which I think is so hip and edgy looking over the leather/silver chains. Here's better photos.

Attachments

• Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Chanel Back.jpg
    Chanel Back.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 39
hi. I just bought a large black flap today and the size is 12x 8x 3 1/2. So check the measurements and then you'll know which one it is. I can fit tons in it. Love the size. The retail cost: $1850 + NY tax. Mine looks like your photos but my hardware is silver and the holes are side by side on top. I'll try to put a photo here.

that's the new chain, I believe the new chain was/is less expensive than the "classic" chain.......

Hi, I bought it today in Long Island at Miracle Mile at the Chanel boutique. I actually thought the price was okay when I compared the smaller bags and they weren't much cheaper. Plus I'm figuring out that I got the "new" chain which I think is so hip and edgy looking over the leather/silver chains. Here's better photos.

indeed a very pretty pretty bag! ;)