Botkier Bianca or Kale Tate

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
So far, I like both. I do want a nice lining, beautiful leather and gold colored hardware. So...should I buy one of these? OR...go on a purse ban until I have enough to pay cash for a Spy?

Sorry, here are pics of Bianca from Botkier.com and Tate from Kaylehandhags.com. What's a girl to do?

Attachments

• Botkier Bianca.jpg
    Botkier Bianca.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Kale Tate.jpg
    Kale Tate.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 160
How strange, I'm having the same debate. I want the Bianca in black and the Tate in navy, (slowly to self) can only get one, can only get one, can only get one :confused1:

What are we gonna do? Have you seen each IRL? The way I'm thinking...I'll have to wait a couple of months for the Spy but I can order one of these NOW!

Buy maybe the Spy will satisfy me completely. After all, I've been considering getting one for awhile now :confused1:

^^^You're right BrownPaperBag, Tate does have a more classic look.

I love the Bianca. The leather is so soft and the interior is wonderful too. I like the bone because of the brushed hardware. There are a few good ones on ebay.

Now I'm looking on Ebay and trying to keep a promise that I made (to myself) to not shop there anymore. This is so hard! LOL

What are we gonna do? Have you seen each IRL? The way I'm thinking...I'll have to wait a couple of months for the Spy but I can order one of these NOW!

Buy maybe the Spy will satisfy me completely. After all, I've been considering getting one for awhile now :confused1:

I haven't seen either in real life. I keep meaning to stop by Saks or Neimans and look for the Botkier. I'm on a ban until after September (at least that's what I told myself after I bought 6 bags in less than 4 weeks). Then I can purchase a darker colored bag for winter.

Do you have a picture of the spy that you're spying on (ok, that was cheesy, I admit it)? :P

Though I like Botkier bags a lot, I'm a fan of the look of the Kale Tate more than the Bianca. For some reason, the look of the Bianca doesn't do it for me, though I hear the leather is so soft. I just think the structured look of the Tate is more formal and will last for more seasons. Just my own opinion.