SeCreT GobLiN Reveal Thread!!

Next I went for the other basket of extra's!! Look at what all I got!
DSCF0045_zpscc341ac3.jpg
DSCF0046_zps9caa967a.jpg
DSCF0047_zpsb28045ab.jpg

I got a super cute cat halloween dish towel/hand towel. Black Cat nail decals, excited to try these! KBShimmer Cuticle Oil in Lemongrass(love lemon), Sample of Lush Helping Hands Lotion(going in my purse for emergencies, Nail Pattern Boldness Glitterfood!!! Staple in my house!, Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter A-peel(OMG a peel of glitter base coat, OMG so excited to try this!!

Ok so I decided next I loved the caskets!! I should have saved them to the end but I opened them next because they were to cute and hand painted by my goblin!

DSCF0049_zps9686cf9f.jpg

And what was in there? OMG OMG

DSCF0050_zps2927d378.jpg

Lynnderella Are you a good Witch? It is beautiful and perfect for the holiday!

And next up the next Casket! What can I say they are just so cute. I love these and need to use them for something else for the holiday
DSCF0051_zps8c72f709.jpg

HMMMM, what could be in here!

DSCF0052_zpse0e8583b.jpg

JAW DROPPING, ANOTHER Lynnderella!! Ghouls just want to have fun! Such glittery goodness!! Really pretty and so perfect for the holiday!

Application was great. It was almost a one-coater - just thinned a bit at the tips, which I think had more to do with my application of it rather than the polish itself. I think if I'd had just a bit more on the brush, it definitely wouldn't have needed the second coat.

I think these two look great paired together. Very pretty!

I've got the Lynn (Early Halloween) on my nails now and am hoping to get a picture up later today. Just waiting on the sun to come out. I'm really loving this one as well. Considering it's a chunky glitter, I was surprised by how nicely the glitter applied (i.e., it took very little glitter placement for decent coverage across the entire nail).

wow... its a one coater. I never used the olive green. now im tempted. hehee.

Ok, about now I felt guilty for happening to dig out the Lynns 1st so I grabbed the package labeled extras. So cutely labeled and wrapped!

and these were in my Extra's bag!!!

FNUG!!!!!! Futuristica!! OMG this is MEGA withlist polish. The flame on the bottle looks INSANE!!
And a Laya Holo!! I love these and this color is so pretty, jade groove so a slightly more light green, blue then the FNUG. These are amasing and now they are mine. I love them, so much and the Lynns, you spoil me!

So I opened up the start of the bags, they are so cute and very halloweenie!

And what could be in here?

Orly FX in Halley's Comet, LOVE this flakey tealy blue! So beautiful!

Next I went for another little bag, did I mention how cute the labels and little glitter clips. The decorations are so fun(I am saving them for next year and reuse them!!)
DSCF0057_zpsfbc215aa.jpg

And what might be in here? Hmmm hmmm hmm

DSCF0058_zps3b21cb2b.jpg

Orly Purple Poodle! This is so pretty with the purple to blue shimmer. Love this too... Pardon me, I keep staring at my new lynns and drooling! Bet Are you a good witch would look great over this one!

Next bag....
DSCF0059_zps0e3f8d57.jpg

And in here? HMMM!

DSCF0060_zps5c39175a.jpg

Indigo Banana's Halcyon and it is a stunning purple shimmer with almost a pink to, it is beautiful and i love it. I have wanted to try this brand for a while but had never dropped the hammer. So glad my Goblin did. This is a beautiful polish!! I know it looks blue in the pic but it is purple!