My first reveal! Lots of dots!

Aug 20, 2006
I'm super excited to start using the handbag! My new to me neverfull kusama mm.
33lfgvs.jpg

The canvas is SUPER soft and much more flexible than the regular neverfull. Apparently, they are made slightly differently than the regular neverfull? The tag is sorta different:
34nf60h.jpg

Here's the family so far:

s58r48.jpg

And here's my beat up wallet! I was going to buy a new wallet, but the kusama neverfull came first :P
10o1aj5.jpg

Thanks everyone for their congratulations!!!!!
I LVoe the neverfull, but sometimes felt like I wanted something a touch more interesting! I've always enjoyed a handbag or a pair of shoes that had a unique feature.

I have lusted after one of these limited edition bags for a very long time and I finally got my hands on one! I really love the white colour and I sorta like how the canvas is a bit softer (easier to carry?) And, the woman didn't use it that much so the vachetta is still intact and that red lining along the leather is nice and crisp still!

Honestly, my LV obsession continues to grow! Is it wrong that when I look upon my LV bags at work or home it makes me smile in a way that not even my other designer brands can do? What's up with that :biggrin:

Congrats!!

I'm super excited to start using the handbag! My new to me neverfull kusama mm.
33lfgvs.jpg

The canvas is SUPER soft and much more flexible than the regular neverfull. Apparently, they are made slightly differently than the regular neverfull? The tag is sorta different:
34nf60h.jpg

Here's the family so far:

s58r48.jpg

And here's my beat up wallet! I was going to buy a new wallet, but the kusama neverfull came first :P
10o1aj5.jpg

Cong