Discoloration on turnlocks

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I went to Coach today and they had ONE natural Legacy wristlet...it is sold out online and someone had just returned one before I went in. Of course I bought it, but it has some spots on the brass turnlock plate. Is that normal? I don't see anything like that on my Ergo bag.

Oh, and I also got the tortoise key fob! :yahoo:

But should it have little "spots" on it? Like little dark specks? I didn't notice that on my vintage Ergo, but they are on the wristlet turnlock. If it's not a problem it doesn't bother me, but I wanted to check in case it's a defect of some kind. :shrugs:

But should it have little "spots" on it? Like little dark specks? I didn't notice that on my vintage Ergo, but they are on the wristlet turnlock. If it's not a problem it doesn't bother me, but I wanted to check in case it's a defect of some kind. :shrugs:

I think the spots are actually how it looks "vintage".. I looked at my legacy shoulder and when i look closely it's almost like speckled with black over the bronze... it's got a sort of shine to it, too

I think the spots are actually how it looks "vintage".. I looked at my legacy shoulder and when i look closely it's almost like speckled with black over the bronze... it's got a sort of shine to it, too

Okay, that is exactly how this one looks. I guess it is supposed to be that way. Thanks!