Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Let me know how you like the curl control cream.

I do like it a lot. I've been using it for a couple years and it works very well. I mix it in the palm of my hand with Aveda Confixor (a liquid gel). The Confixor provides the hold I need while the curl control gives definition and softness without frizz to the curls. This little concoction has served me well :smile:

What kind of curls do you have?

I do like it a lot. I've been using it for a couple years and it works very well. I mix it in the palm of my hand with Aveda Confixor (a liquid gel). The Confixor provides the hold I need while the curl control gives definition and softness without frizz to the curls. This little concoction has served me well :smile:

What kind of curls do you have?

I have 3a 3b curls, I've used the Curl Enhancer but it wasn't moisturizing enough so I'm thinking the Curl Controller might work better for me. I already know I would need to mix it with a gel as I have to do with all my curl creams because I like maximum hold so I can get 2nd day hair. I've been curious about Confixor and I'll probably get it when I run out of Kinky Curly Custard. I'm using Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft curls cream right now but it has a lot of glycerin so I don't know if its still going to work well now that summer is over.

Buxom Lash Mascara
Redken All Soft Shampoo
Redken All Soft Conditioner
Joico K-pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor mini
L'anza Healing Strength Hair Serum
Redken Real Control Conditioner mini
Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray
Revlon Nail Polish in Revlon Red
Nail polish remover

Just went to Ulta...I love that store :smile:

I got the Pink Sugar Perfume 1.0 oz. I Love it!! I've never tried the perfume, but I do have the hair scent.
I picked up a liquid eye liner in smoke grey, lengthening mascara , 2 polishes, envy (dark green shimmer) and a glitter polish, then I got a free gel liner in peacock. I also got a mini size coconut milk hair conditioner and Cover girl simply ageless foundation in 215.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
I have 3a 3b curls, I've used the Curl Enhancer but it wasn't moisturizing enough so I'm thinking the Curl Controller might work better for me. I already know I would need to mix it with a gel as I have to do with all my curl creams because I like maximum hold so I can get 2nd day hair. I've been curious about Confixor and I'll probably get it when I run out of Kinky Curly Custard. I'm using Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft curls cream right now but it has a lot of glycerin so I don't know if its still going to work well now that summer is over.

The curl enhancer didn't work well for me either. I like second day hair better than the first, lol.

My dad dislikes the smell of the Confixor but maybe he's used to it by now,,, I like the smell of most aveda products though, especially the be curly shampoo and conditioner.

MAC
159 brush
prep+prime radiant rose highlighter
Pro longwear concealer
Gingerly, warm soul, harmony blushes

Ulta
Real Techniques stippling and expert face brushes
UD Naked Basics Palette
Smashbox Hydrating Undereye Primer

Just got my order from Sephora :smile:

I ordered the Sephora favorites BB Buzz BB sampler for $25
I got the BE free mini foundation in fairly light, mini kabuki brush, and the mini eye brightness.
As well as my samples for ordering online.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 332