Somethings definitely in the air....

^^I totally agree!! This is what I find bizarre. This is a forum..everyone expresses their own opinion. I know I freely express mine. I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. I've witnessed some just having to have the last word and be right. A long debate will take place and there is really no point...it just throws the entire thread off because most times they are debating over a 'tangent' anyway.....lol. I don't have time for the back and forth because I know myself---my opinion isn't going to change and I'm not expecting the other persons opinion to change so there is no point. Just state your opinion and move on....lol.

I know that my temper has been a little short lately, and my kids seem to be bouncing off the walls. They had been behaving perfectly in school until the last couple weeks, and now they are antsy and silly and not concentrating well.

I am hoping it is the season and everyone is just a bit cagey and longing for spring!

Everything is weird right now.
The country seems to be going insane (just another shooting at NASA a couple hours ago), tax season (I owed for the first tme ever), PMSing, my face broke out in some weird rash for no reason, finals are in 1.5 weeks, the snow finally melted, I quit smoking. UGH!

I agree, healthy d******, scholarly inquiry, thirst for knowledge all are welcome as far as I am concerned, but leave the claws at home! Helen Keller once said, "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shade". Laugh, smile and love

I don't care if someone's opinion is different from mine but I hate nasty, cruel comments..
Here's my perspective on this, which I tried to develop in my original post. To you, a comment might be "nasty or cruel," but for others, that's just the way they are accustomed to talking. Or maybe the comment seems nasty and terse although it wasn't intended that way--- if you guys were standing face to face, it wouldn't seem nasty because you have the context of their facial expressions/gestures.

That's while I feel we shouldn't be so quick to be offended.

OMG you are all freaking me out like it is going to be the end of time :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
No seriously I think people just get touchy when their opinions are challenged.
I love a good debate/discussion but find that sometimes on here if you voice a personal opinion that differs from others then you get attacked. I think the way around is just to say something like "Well i didn't intend any offence to anyone, surely by it's very existence this thread warrants differing opinions on the subject matter?" I think it is healthy & a sign of maturity to be able to debate without ill feeling. I never take anything to heart other than a deep personal insult which thankfully I have never received here.
I am referring to general discussion matters here, in bag threads I would never challenge anyones opinion on an item that they love, I might not like it but I will still congratulate them on their purchase, one man's meat is another mans poison! The world would be a boring place if we all liked the same thing! My God it is hard enough to get an LE bag without the whole world wanting it :roflmfao: