Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Japanese Coffee Shop Morning set. This one included a small piece of toast with some jam, half a boiled egg, a small dish of chilled somen noodles in light soup, and some salad. The food, comes as a bonus with the price of the coffee, which was equivalent to US$5.50. It's called a "morning set" and cafes in many, but not all regions of Japan, have this custom. Each cafe has it's own style.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373126217.409273.jpg

Japanese Coffee Shop Morning set. This one included a small piece of toast with some jam, half a boiled egg, a small dish of chilled somen noodles in light soup, and some salad. The food, comes as a bonus with the price of the coffee, which was equivalent to US$5.50. It's called a "morning set" and cafes in many, but not all regions of Japan, have this custom. Each cafe has it's own style.
View attachment 2246945

I would love some of this right now!!

From one of my favorite restaurants

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1373130630.643485.jpg

Squid ink chilled soba noodles with Uni (sea urchin), Torched Ika (squid), toasted and julienned nori, scallions and an Uni cream sauce! I could slurp this up every day if I still lived in this city!

^so cute...what a nice breakfast!

From one of my favorite restaurants

Squid ink chilled soba noodles with Uni (sea urchin), Torched Ika (squid), toasted and julienned nori, scallions and an Uni cream sauce! I could slurp this up every day if I still lived in this city!
^wooooooooooooow...looks & sounds absolutely AMAZING! that's a dish I'd love to try.