spring/summer 08 colors?

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hey,

I'm curious, we already know what this fall/winter swatches look like...when will we find out about spring/summer '08? lol i'm anxious to see if it's something that will "blow my socks off" so to speak! lol :roflmfao:

I would also like to know, when do they (bal) have their sales?? I read from that one site that that girl made documenting everything that they have 50% off sale!? When do those happen?

I need to get in on that action!

My understanding is that Balenciaga disallows retailers from EVER selling their motorcycle bags at a discount. It still happens once in awhile, though ... but doesn't seem to happen at any of the high profile retailers like Barneys, NM or Saks. The places I've heard of them being discounted include Bluefly, Gretta Luxe, LuisaViaRoma, and Diabro ... and maybe Bob Ellis and Shirise. Oh, and DSW. BTW, my brother in law told me that the DSW in Miami still has a black men's besace for $799. They may still have the Sapin Weekender too (I think that was $999).

My understanding is that Balenciaga disallows retailers from EVER selling their motorcycle bags at a discount. It still happens once in awhile, though ... but doesn't seem to happen at any of the high profile retailers like Barneys, NM or Saks. The places I've heard of them being discounted include Bluefly, Gretta Luxe, LuisaViaRoma, and Diabro ... and maybe Bob Ellis and Shirise. Oh, and DSW. BTW, my brother in law told me that the DSW in Miami still has a black men's besace for $799. They may still have the Sapin Weekender too (I think that was $999).

I think that's smart of Balenciaga...look what happened to Chloe...everywhere they were discounted --esp. this past winter...and I think that really hurts the resale value of Chloes...I'm afraid to know what I will get for my Chloes that I need to sell...! Perhaps the "no discount' policy helps us when we resell our bags to fund other bbags! :graucho:

I think that's smart of Balenciaga...look what happened to Chloe...everywhere they were discounted --esp. this past winter...and I think that really hurts the resale value of Chloes...I'm afraid to know what I will get for my Chloes that I need to sell...! Perhaps the "no discount' policy helps us when we resell our bags to fund other bbags! :graucho:

Totally agree!