Cartier love bracelet REVEAL!

Keep the yellow. Definitely not too flashy - what is flashy is large costume jewelry and watches, not a simple bangle styled bracelet. Also the yellow is the original metal for the bracelet (they only recently introduced rose for it), which I think makes the yellow gold model more pertinent and special.

Keep the yellow. Definitely not too flashy - what is flashy is large costume jewelry and watches, not a simple bangle styled bracelet. Also the yellow is the original metal for the bracelet (they only recently introduced rose for it), which I think makes the yellow gold model more pertinent and special.

Thank you! I really appreciate Your thoughts! Definitely gonna keep the yellow gold!

Love it! I am starting to wonder whether I ought to just buy my YG Love now, before the price increase, and sock it away until I am ready to really "gift" it to myself?

If you're planning on getting it, I would go for it now before the price increases again! I thought it might be hard to wait to wear it but just the thought that it's sitting safely in my safe at home AND knowing that it's mine is keeping me content for now!