Cartier love bracelet REVEAL!

I adore it! I have the same one and it mixes beautifully with all metals. Im wearing mine with a turquoise and silver link necklace, worn wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet and it even looks great with that!

If you're planning on getting it, I would go for it now before the price increases again! I thought it might be hard to wait to wear it but just the thought that it's sitting safely in my safe at home AND knowing that it's mine is keeping me content for now!

I am having that same thought! However, I just discovered that my husband finds the Love bracelet to be fairly unsafe (he is worried that it is quite dangerous to wear jewelry that can't be easily removed in the event of a mugging, etc, not to mention the difficulty going through airport security as we travel quite frequently). I can't decide whether to throw caution to the wind and go with the bracelet, as it is what I really want, or see if I might be happy with the cuff. Either way, it sounds like it makes sense to purchase now, stick it in the safe, and wait until I am ready to give it to myself :P.

Any thoughts about the bracelet versus the cuff, largely for the reasons mentioned above?

I am having that same thought! However, I just discovered that my husband finds the Love bracelet to be fairly unsafe (he is worried that it is quite dangerous to wear jewelry that can't be easily removed in the event of a mugging, etc, not to mention the difficulty going through airport security as we travel quite frequently). I can't decide whether to throw caution to the wind and go with the bracelet, as it is what I really want, or see if I might be happy with the cuff. Either way, it sounds like it makes sense to purchase now, stick it in the safe, and wait until I am ready to give it to myself :P.

Any thoughts about the bracelet versus the cuff, largely for the reasons mentioned above?

I guess I knew that I wanted the bracelet so I didn't even bother to look at the cuff! I love the idea of wearing it all the time but I did read that people who aren't able to wear it 24/7 due to their jobs have purchased the cuff instead! It just depends on what's most practical for you!

Congrats !!! I just got mine in feb :smile: YG as well :smile: hubby got me the RG but we exchange for YG... Love how it pops against my skin colour , RG blends in

You will love it !

Thanks for sharing!!! I happened to walk by cartier the other day and the yellow gold love was on display in one of the windows, and I realized that is exactly what I want! Sooooo glad I followed my heart and went with yellow gold! Can't wait to put it on next month!!

Congrats! I have the yellow gold and have never looked back ;) Love it!
How long have you had your bracelet? I am wanting my husband to get me one for our 10 year wedding anniversary that's in June. I'm nervous about the new screw system. I have read about bracelets falling off. I'm a runner & certainly don't want it to fall off on a run. Any problems with your bracelet?