The Sophisticated Selma club!

I was in Nordstrom on Friday and fell in love with the green...but then went to Lord and Taylor's online store and saw the tan and am having a serious debate about which color to get..The yellow and the pink are calling my name too....Decisions, Decisions....

So glad I read your post! I was beginning to think that I was the only one who loves the Palm green color. I love this color!!! I was afraid that it might be too bright to use day to day (I don't change bags all that often), but I like this color so much that I just don't care.

alright... i bought the Coach colorblock candace today!! im not sure if i should keep it and forget about the Selma... or return it and wait on the Selma? i like both bags tremendously but i can only get one. the Selma id want would be the luggage or the navy.. and the Coach candace i bought today is navy, luggage and coral.

im so confused!

I had the same doubt!! but I really wanted the Candace in ultra violet and they don't have this color anymore. So I`ll probably get the Selma in luggage since I don't have any brown bag. Both bags are so adorable but since you got the Candace, save slowly and get the Selma later because I believe they will keep this bag for a long time :peace:

So glad I read your post! I was beginning to think that I was the only one who loves the Palm green color. I love this color!!! I was afraid that it might be too bright to use day to day (I don't change bags all that often), but I like this color so much that I just don't care.

If you love it go for it girl! I have a MbMJ hillier hobo in fresh grass (wich is a super bright green) and I love it! You might get tired of the color maybe more often than a "normal" color but i tent to rotate my bags every 2 weeks so I dont get bored lol.... hope I can help! :smile:

Today I just grabbed my first very Selma!! And I'm so in love! I hope for many more beautiful Selma's to come; So I decided to make this thread and have everyone post their lovely Selma's :smile:

I saw your video on youtube! I like waching videos before I decide to buy something and I am obsessed with this bag... The videos for me are the best way o get to know better the bags I love lol
Want the luggage one! Great purchase! ;)

I saw your video on youtube! I like waching videos before I decide to buy something and I am obsessed with this bag... The videos for me are the best way o get to know better the bags I love lol
Want the luggage one! Great purchase! ;)

Thanks!!! Yeah I always try and video the bags I want before I get them haha! The luggage is a gorgeous color!!! You will not be disappointed :cool:

I'm in! I had originally purchased the black but couldn't get my mind off of the tan. The bag is so structured and being black, I didn't feel like I would transition it into the hot summer months, so the tan will be perfect all year round!:love:

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

Hi!

Loving all the Selma's colours but I'm torn amongst Cadet, Vanilla and Citrus!! Anyone own a Citrus or Vanilla? Care to share pics and reviews?

Any good deals to buy online?? Thanks in advance ladies! :P

I have vanilla and really love it! It´s such a nice off white! I have not used it yet so can´t say how it will hold up as far as color transfer and dirt but so far I love it, I think it will be so fresh looking for spring and summer! If you get it just be careful not to use it with colored denim :smile:

I'm in! I had originally purchased the black but couldn't get my mind off of the tan. The bag is so structured and being black, I didn't feel like I would transition it into the hot summer months, so the tan will be perfect all year round!:love:

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

It´s so pretty, such a nice shade! Congrats!

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg
Gorgeous! Did you pick it up at macys? I'm trying to figure out if this bag is only avail at department stores