The Sophisticated Selma club!

Love all the Selma reveals everyones been posting! Posted a pic of the Luggage color in the modeling pics thread, here. Sadly, I returned mine. I loveeee the look of Selma SO much! For some reason though I didn't love it enough for me? I can't explain, lol!

I'm looking forward to the release of the Selma Crossbody, supposedly part of the MK Summer collection! As seen on Jessica Alba and Willow Smith:
http://www.destinationkors.com/blog/willow-smith

Attachments

• jaSELMA.jpg
    jaSELMA.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 92,659
Love all the Selma reveals everyones been posting! Posted a pic of the Luggage color in the modeling pics thread, here. Sadly, I returned mine. I loveeee the look of Selma SO much! For some reason though I didn't love it enough for me? I can't explain, lol!

I'm looking forward to the release of the Selma Crossbody, supposedly part of the MK Summer collection! As seen on Jessica Alba and Willow Smith:
http://www.destinationkors.com/blog/willow-smith

Thank you for posting this pic! Are my eyes deceiving me, or is this Selma a smaller size? If so, :love:.

Good pics and interesting review there luminescence, both here and on YouTube.

I've been appointed to find a source for the Michael Kors 'Selma'; my sister really wants it.

Sister (litigation solicitor) says she is 'unable to wait' until her next USA trip in September so I guess she will just have to pay the extra premium of UK prices. (It's available in Harrods but I'm going to begin looking if there are any alternatives.)

I don't mind her treating herself occasionally, especially when it's for superb quality, appealing design, and an item which she'll have daily use from for some years.

Thought I'd add to this thread since I'm now part of this Selma club :smile:

Bought the bag in tan from Bloomingdales but didn't like it so I returned it and got the luggage one I had my eye on!

Tan vs Luggage

2lxz0a1.jpg

29opulg.jpg

Sorry about the lighting, but the luggage is actually much darker than the tan one that I had originally and I couldn't be happier with my new luggage Selma!

alright... i bought the Coach colorblock candace today!! im not sure if i should keep it and forget about the Selma... or return it and wait on the Selma? i like both bags tremendously but i can only get one. the Selma id want would be the luggage or the navy.. and the Coach candace i bought today is navy, luggage and coral.

im so confused!