Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Just posted these in the Nightingale thread, but will post them here too just in case seeing the Small size in this style might be helpful to others.

All of your mods were SO VERY helpful to me during my decision making, I thank you for the bottom of my handbag lovin' heart :heart:

Here is my 1st Givenchy ~ I am in TOTAL love!

Small Lambskin Nightingale:

GivenchysmallNightingalemods001_zps01028535.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods002_zpseca838c9.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods003_zps1c728587.jpg

Just posted these in the Nightingale thread, but will post them here too just in case seeing the Small size in this style might be helpful to others.

All of your mods were SO VERY helpful to me during my decision making, I thank you for the bottom of my handbag lovin' heart :heart:

Here is my 1st Givenchy ~ I am in TOTAL love!

Small Lambskin Nightingale:

GivenchysmallNightingalemods001_zps01028535.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods002_zpseca838c9.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods003_zps1c728587.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! It looks great with your ensemble and your hair color. ;)
Did you purchase through AFF? I was wondering who beat me by a few hours on the purchase of the bag! Congrats if it was you. Your pics are most helpful as I believe the small is the perfect size for me too.

BEAUTIFUL! It looks great with your ensemble and your hair color. ;)
Did you purchase through AFF? I was wondering who beat me by a few hours on the purchase of the bag! Congrats if it was you. Your pics are most helpful as I believe the small is the perfect size for me too.

Hi alouette, you are so sweet, thanks so much for your kind words. Yes, I grabbed it from AFF, they were wonderful to work with. I am so sorry that I beat you to it, I always feel bad about that! On the Givenchy Nightingale thread I posted a couple "what fits inside a Small" pictures in case you have interest. I really like the Small. It fits a lot and it is as light as a feather! If I had to I could even travel with this size, although I think I would prefer the Medium for travel (plus a good excuse to buy another Givenchy, LOL) Cheers and thanks again for you kind words!