Argent Paddy

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Am thinking of getting Argent Paddy (and matching wallet) as my first Chloe purchases. What do you guys think...are those good choices? Anyone out there got any pics to share?

Thanks in advance.

:P :yes: :P :yes:

here are my pictures of the argent. i have the mini paddy:

403751271_01a3d34a69_o.jpg

403751270_947f2d8b88_o.jpg

I think I might sounds like a broken record with this, but I have a mini paddy in anthracite and I love it. It's the cutest weekend/going out bag. When I got it, I honestly thought I'd not wear it very much, and I find myself wearing it so much more frequently than any of my other chloes! :yes:

Back on topic, argent is a great choice! I love metallic paddies! :heart:

Thanks for all the input. Now I have another problem. I just got my argent Paddy from NAP today and the silver hardware looks like it's been through some tough times. I was expecting it to be a nice matte silver. Instead it looks scuffed up (although it's smooth to the touch). How is it supposed to be?

On the left,Argent.Right,Anthracite.Both from Bergdorf early last year.
Would love to see pictures of your new Argent Paddy.It looks like they changed the color.More taupe and less metallic.Looks very pretty on BG site.Congratulations

You're right, new argent looks definitely more taupe-ish. I want the anthracite too! I'll post pics along with the bronze and gold paddies when I get them.

:wlae: :yahoo: