"Kates" collection!!!

Kates

O.G.
Feb 4, 2007
Here's my collection! I did not name each bag individually, but please dont hesitate to ask if you want to know a style, designer, color, etc...

Most of these were purchased before my discovery of the purse forum (with the exception of the balenciaga's) but this forum has not been nice to my bank account!!! i have 3-4 more bags on the way!!!!....

I have never really attached photos before, but I hope this works. Everyone's collections are amazing!!!! So fun!:smile:

Attachments

• Bag family.jpg
    Bag family.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 608
  • family close up 1.jpg
    family close up 1.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 262
  • family close up 2.jpg
    family close up 2.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 238
Very nice collection- Love the BBags in this pic
attachment.php

Thanks everyone!!! It's always so nice to get compliments on my FAVORITE belongings...it's so fun to talk to people who are just as obsessed as me:smile: my husband says everyday how crazy it is that we all get together and discuss "purses" but i think it's completely normal!! lol. Thanks again yall! u r the best!

WOW - what a collection.
Would like som info on the brown on the right hand side, just in front of your Burberry.
Thanks.

Hi Lilled! That bag is a marc jabobs (i think that's the one you are referring to?)--i got it the summer of 2005, and it has been one of my favorites. I believe it was $1295??? Stupidly, before i got on the tpf i never really made an effort to keep tags or anything (i still have a few, but def not all) and so i cant tell you the style number (or what the card says)...i've attached some pics that might help! it's a great bag! i dont know if he does it anymore, but i love how his stuff is always so durable! :yes:

Attachments

• DSC00037.jpg
    DSC00037.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 51
:P My puppy Bruiser got his feelings hurt when I was taking pics of the bags without him...he got up there and modeled...what a show off! so, i dont want to "offend" him again...he wanted to show you his bag!

Attachments

• bruiser and his bags 1.jpg
    bruiser and his bags 1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Bruiser and his bags 2.jpg
    Bruiser and his bags 2.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 96
^ Thanks H_addict!!!...i just followed the link to your collection, and i am in awe...you have some of most gorgeous bags i have ever seen. i LOVE your pink hermes!!!!!