The super cool MOTO LEATHER JACKET club!

You can make it work I am sure. If not it will just give you another reason to go shopping :P

I sprayed my Beige CQ with Meltonian leather and suede protector when I got it. When I went to brunch the other day I spilled some salad dressing on the jacket and it just wiped right off. It didn't leave any spots or oil stains.

Oh, I am gonna have to get some of this spray! I wore my beige quilted to a gal pal get together last night, but I hardly wear it for fear I will dip my arm in something! :P

Tried a splash of colour with Ms Moto today (the only Chan Luu scarf that arrived!!). Zipped up to brace myself from the wind storm this morning and then unzipped... Oh, and how Ms Moto chills while I work all day :amuse:

IMG_20130131_072836_zps14801c27-1_zps7fd5c2e3.jpg

So cute with your pop of color scarf!

Wore my beige quilted with a Jimmy Choo cashmere scarf from the Pep collection last night to my gal pal meet up. Wow...I need to polish my dining room table :P

Attachments

• IMG_1052.JPG
    IMG_1052.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 178
OMG I am in LOVE, I need a Bean in my life, he is soooooo gorgeous :smile: what are the breed characteristics ? I've never seen one before !

you look lovely, so rock chick

I don't blame you, you will freeze in style ;)

Gorgeous colour, you look fab, it really suits your colouring
thanks!

here are some more "not-so-fab" shots of my SQ. just cannot say how much i love this style!!!
love the pushed up sleeve look!

So cute with your pop of color scarf!
Thanks :smile: Oh, and I love the pairing of that particular scarf with your jacket!

OMG I am in LOVE, I need a Bean in my life, he is soooooo gorgeous :smile: what are the breed characteristics ? I've never seen one before !

Bean is a boston terrier - they are very loyal intelligent and LOVING dogs. They are called the "gentleman dog" because they are so sweet.They make great family pets, don't shed a lot and love to play - he has his own toybox and goes and picks out what he wants.....then at the end of the day we have toys everywhere. Bean loves to travel in the car. He was easy to train and has bonded with me - he follows me from room to room at home wherever I am - he is there. He loves to snuggle too :smile: I will never be without a boston terrier :smile:

here are some more "not-so-fab" shots of my SQ. just cannot say how much i love this style!!!

the quilted fits you perfectly. :smile:

Wore my beige quilted with a Jimmy Choo cashmere scarf from the Pep collection last night to my gal pal meet up. Wow...I need to polish my dining room table :P

this scarf is so beautiful and it goes so well with your beige quilted.