Diorissimo

Can some tell me what collections is this blue grained calfskin with hot pink interior is from? I got this for Christmas and its gorgeous but have not idea which collection it is from.

Can some tell me what collections is this blue grained calfskin with hot pink interior is from? I got this for Christmas and its gorgeous but have not idea which collection it is from.

This particular combination came later in the fall/winter season but definitely earlier than the majority of the cruise collection. So I'm guessing it belongs to fall/winter12.

This particular combination came later in the fall/winter season but definitely earlier than the majority of the cruise collection. So I'm guessing it belongs to fall/winter12.
Thank you! I cant wait to take it out but wanted to get some twilly to protect the handles first. Thoughts on what color I should go with?

Just purchased this beautiful gorgeous bag, fell in love with the color :heart::heart:

Presenting my first Dior in carmin red and gris gray inner lining. :woohoo::happydance:

image-1204841253.jpg

Under the light, the color is a bit pinkish.

Attachments

• image-777956117.jpg
    image-777956117.jpg
    622.4 KB · Views: 3,144
  • image-2458024522.jpg
    image-2458024522.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 3,162
Wow congratulations! What an absolutely stunning bag!

Stunning color & love the contrast lining color with it, too. So pretty!

Thank-you :smile:

I was contemplating between this carmine red beauty with another mint green ... The range of colors of Diorissimo are so impressive.

Here's the mint green, along with other colors of Diorissimo available at that time.

By the way I was told that they gonna increase the price by this Feb!

Attachments

• image-535339184.jpg
    image-535339184.jpg
    700.5 KB · Views: 3,398
  • image-2260925724.jpg
    image-2260925724.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 2,988
  • image-3826679386.jpg
    image-3826679386.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 2,963
Hmm, a thought just pop up...why can't they make the Diorissimo a reversible bag? Won't it be great if we could use both sides of the bag? That's like pay the price of 1 and get 2 looks?

Thank-you :smile:

I was contemplating between this carmine red beauty with another mint green ... The range of colors of Diorissimo are so impressive.

Here's the mint green, along with other colors of Diorissimo available at that time.

By the way I was told that they gonna increase the price by this Feb!

Wow thank you for sharing these gorgeous pictures! Looks like Spring is already here with all these colours!

Mint is really gorgeous!