Look! Fresh Ink on my NEW Rouge VIF Box!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Did that get your attention?! lol Here is my new Ink Purse and my new Rouge VIF Box, side by side...hence, "Ink on my Rouge" title. ha ha I love both so much. They are amazing! I never thought I'd be buying anything other than City bags. That's why you have to try new thing and be surprised! :yes:

Attachments

• Ink 005 400x299.jpg
    Ink 005 400x299.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Ink 002 400x299.jpg
    Ink 002 400x299.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 248
  • VIF 001 400x299.jpg
    VIF 001 400x299.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 243
oooh yes, they are gorgeous!

and i LOVE to make pretty bags look bigger in monitor LOL
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

OH YEAH, love them all big like that! I'm so bad at the picture thing. I don't have patients. lol! Anyhow, I got the rouge from Aloha Rag and the Ink Purse from Barney's. So glad I could still get both of them so late in the game!

I think I picked up the last Ink Purse at Barneys. I know they still had the one at Cult Status last week, but a wonderful tpfer alerted me to the one in Barneys and I snatched it up! Cult Status sent me a pic of the Ink Purse, so PM me your email address and I'll send it to you if interested. :smile:

wow, what Barneys??? didn't know purse OR ink was still laying around in stores.. would love to know where you got a hold of that ink purse!

No, no, no! Don't buy from CS. Someone just the other day posted that there was an ink purse somewhere in a US store. I will try to see if I can remember which thread and store. I hate to see you pay the CS premium and customs if you can get it stateside.

Did that get your attention?! lol Here is my new Ink Purse and my new Rouge VIF Box, side by side...hence, "Ink on my Rouge" title. ha ha I love both so much. They are amazing! I never thought I'd be buying anything other than City bags. That's why you have to try new thing and be surprised! :yes:

I think these are two of the most beautiful colors ever made. Congrats on your late finds.