Opinion please..anyone like the new Carly Canvas and Pear or......Soho Hobo, Pear?

Rainbow 06

LYNN
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Because I cannot control my urge for spring colors, especially pinks, I ordered the multi-stripe tote which is really comfortable, Think I am satisfied? Nope. I saw what I thought was a pink signature with vachetta yesterday and realized it was that optic, lavender with the bug and rhinestone from last year, the one no one knew what color it would go with...But it went with her outfit, lavender and white of course. Good thing the 800 number with the customer service reps were closed. But, yes, it is indeed still available in large hobo for $378.00. Then I thought, lavender and a bug, let me see, that will not go with my wardrobe at all. The green soho is really cute.. I saw it in the store and the Carly canvas with the pear trim is nice also. I wondered if any of you have either and if the canvas is hard to keep clean or heavy hardware on the Carly? The pretty Easter colors must be whirling around in my head, so pretty. EEEEEEEEEEEK...purse ban.

The is lightweight until you put your stuff in it. My Mom has the black one. I LOVE this color. I just think for the Soho tote is a bit much. I do LOVE the wallet and the Carly though.

are you wanting the soho leather or sig...i am not a fan of the green leather but love the sig!
Hi, I was looking at the signature large hobo in pear as I did not think the small one would fit over my shoulder. And, I looked at the canvas Carly with the leather green trim only. I do not like anything green in leather at all. Thanks!!!!!

The is lightweight until you put your stuff in it. My Mom has the black one. I LOVE this color. I just think for the Soho tote is a bit much. I do LOVE the wallet and the Carly though.
Thanks Krispin, Your mom has the Carly in black on black signature that is heavy when filled up? I did not see any soho tote , only the canvas pear Carly and the signature hobo, I thought it was called a large soho hobo, maybe I am mistaken. Even the lavender one with the bug from last year looked nice in optic, which I do not usually like, optic. Every Coach looks good with the right accessories..which we all know...lol... Thanks!!!! :heart:

i know you have a difficult time carrying heavy bags, and IMO the carly has heavy hardware. Go with the soho.
Yes, you remembered me and the heavy hardware...the soho is very cute. I wonder if the green pear and white small one falls off the arm or if the large is better for a cute summer bag. That lavender optic sure is cute as a bug though..Love the Vachetta, but never liked it in the white. I debated on it last year in lavender but thought what the heck would I wear it with being a pink or a green person who likes pastels. lol Purse ban

Thanks Krispin, Your mom has the Carly in black on black signature that is heavy when filled up? I did not see any soho tote , only the canvas pear Carly and the signature hobo, I thought it was called a large soho hobo, maybe I am mistaken. Even the lavender one with the bug from last year looked nice in optic, which I do not usually like, optic. Every Coach looks good with the right accessories..which we all know...lol... Thanks!!!! :heart:

Actually she has the Soho tote, I guess it's called the Penelope.

10581_SVPE-1_d2.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9081&category_id=68

this is my small pear hobo:

Pretty roomy: holds a slim enevlope wallet, mini skinny, camera, wristlet, and mini skinny.

DSCN0903.jpg

I am 5'1.5'' and about 115-120lbs (just to give you a size reference). The bag is light!

DSCN0904.jpg