Paddy or Silverado?

Feb 16, 2007
Well, I have a tan paddington satchel already but I am looking into buying another chloe. What do you girls think? Gold Medium size Silverado or the Rouge Paddington Satchel? Thanks!

Hmmm very diffrent it really depends, both would be great for summer; I have two paddy's and am thinking about adding a silverado as well but...really hard decision!

this IS hard :yes: . personally, i think that the rouge paddy is TDF!! and i only like a few Silverados..... but I would say that a gold one would be more versatile than a rouge paddy....

Both colors to me are pop colors versus neutrals, so I'm not sure if you would get tons of use from either. I bought paddy rouge recently and may not keep her because I just haven't found the right match to wear her with--what do you rouge lover's match her to? I only have 1 navy outfit, and I tend to wear a red shell with it, but find that trying to match two different reds is tough.

I would go for the Silverado...it's such a great bag, the medium is a perfect "day bag" size, the pockets/different sections are great and it's really comfortable to carry...

Or you could cheat and do what I did and buy the Paddington Mini aswell, it's sooooo cute.